Y: The Last Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y: The Last Man

Holy shit is this an amazing series so far. I'm on book 4, and it's hard to put down. The basic gist is that every mammal on the planet with a Y chromosome dies...except for Yorick and his monkey Ampersand. Now, while you'd think that being the only man on the planet with billions of women would be awesome, he is slowly finding out that it's the complete opposite. The story is well crafted with nice clean line work and colors. Do yourself a favor and check this series out. Can't recommend it enough.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Been hearing more about this lately. Sounds interesting. How many books are there?
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

10. the last one just came out a few months ago.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Definitely check it out. I read basically all of this and The Walking Dead in one glorious day. I'm gonna pick up the hardcovers that are coming out because they are the sexy.
        "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

Speaking of the Walking Dead, when the fuck is the new issue going to finally come the fuck out. Jesus. This is why I need to just stick with trades.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Thats a damn good question.
            "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

Just finished book 5 in this series. Damn. Epic.

As for Walking Dead, new issue is out and was pretty fucking good actually. Wonder where it's going to go.

Comment

I've started reading the series as well. I'm on book 3 right now and I have to say that I am enjoying it. I particularly enjoy the 'oh shit' moments. It's not often that I say that out loud while reading.
                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Ok, over the weekend I read books 1-9 again just to remind myself of everything that has happened and to prepare myself for the final book. I finished the series and I'm sad that it is over. So good!! I recommend this series to everyone.
                  If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

You read 9 books over the weekend? Impressive.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

They aren't very long. Or maybe I should say they are all 900 pages to make myself sound super awesome.

Comment

Nah, don't short change yourself babe. 9 books in a weekend is pretty impressive. I'm sure I didn't help by being bit by the silly bug yesterday.

Comment

She's a Lady!
                          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Woah woah woah!

Comment

Oh God... not this again...

Comment

Working...
                              X