No announcement yet.

Lunch.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just crushed a huge tuna wrap (ww tortilla with three big scoops of tuna salad, lettuce, onion, tomato, cucumber, alfalfa sprouts, and four slices of Swiss cheese), a pretty big side salad with balsamic vinaigrette, two cartons of milk, one liter of water, and I just put a huge dent in a free fruit basket we got from one of our publishers.

I think I'm going to vomit.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

I had a turkey burger and fries.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

"Just because there's free food there doesn't mean you have to eat it all, Jake. Jesus christ." - A co-worker
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

meat loaf w/mashed potatoes and grilled veggies. No dessert, but I did motor down a honeycrisp apple 5 minutes ago.

Where I work has some really goot eats for lunch.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
            Just crushed a huge tuna wrap .
            That's wasteful, you should have eaten it. Starving children in India, Jake.
            "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
            - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
            http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
            http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

"Just because there's free food there doesn't mean you have to eat it all, Jake. Jesus christ." - A co-worker
              Your co-worker is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Miller View Post
                Your co-worker is wrong.
                Seconded. If it's free, then it's a moral imperitive to eat as much of it as you can before your coworkers discover that it's available.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

I think they're just pissed because I got all the pineapple and half the grapes and strawberries. Fuck 'em and feed 'em fish heads, I was the guy who had to schedule 40+ interviews for the author that sent it to us.

kinda dying now

~

Comment

For an entire year (the DARK TIME) I survived only on free food from work. Fuck em.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Fuck em cause you got there first. Them's the rules. You want Pineapple? Take a punch better. It's mine now.

Comment

After everyone has had a share, it's fair game on seconds, thirds and on fourths if you're feeling bold.
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

pineapple always goes first. ALWAYS.

Comment

If they insist on whining, then hit the grub before anyone else... and rub your wang on what you don't take.

"Is this musk melon?"

"Hmm... the cheese is a bit stronger than last time."

Comment

Me with the fruit basket:

~

Comment

Me with the fruit basket:

More like...

Comment

Working...
                                X