Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bring it on down to Green Lanternville...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still dug it.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Probably helped that I know NOTHING about GL.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
        Are they really doing that separate actors as Superman/Batman like Snyder said though? If so, did they learn nothing from the Justice League: Mortal fiasco?

Plus...you know...it's retarded to spend all that money selling Cavill as the new Supes and then turn around in another year with someone else in the suit and then two/three years later there's Cavill again in a Man of Steel sequel.

They can't sign Cavill for sequels or JL until Siegel/Shuster settlement goes down. They can't move forward with any Siegel/Shuster property until settlement goes down.

But, WB can spend money like there's no tomorrow.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• how is that whole 'settlement' playing out? Any movement?
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            how is that whole 'settlement' playing out? Any movement?

Any movement?

The DC Reboot.
            WB's madcap rush to get Man of Steel done.
            The Dark Knight Rises being rushed and Nolan getting backend points for finishing early.
            The Flash is getting rushed into development for a possible start of Fall 2011 (not even shitting you)
            DC Animation is rushing to get Brave and the Bold episodes in the can before Dec 2012.
            Lorne Michaels might be getting a cut.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I thought B&B was done as a series - good to know there'll be more episodes.

How's Lorne Michaels getting a cut?

Comment

• I knew about some of that. I meant is there any progress on actually settling the issue, financially? Or are they just going to get as much product out there underneath the deadline, collect their paydays, and re-negotiate with the estate?
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                  The Flash is getting rushed into development for a possible start of Fall 2011 (not even shitting you)
                  Wow.

That is ridiculous.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Talk about QUALITY.

Go ahead...talk about it.

Comment

• Also, what does GL need to rake in (domestic and foreign) in order to at least make its money back/turn a profit? At what monetary point does the stigma of 'flop' go away? We keep hearing 300 million for a price tag, but is that really IT?

Comment

• I read this weekend it was a known budget of $150, but likely more like $200, plus whatever advertising was. $300mil seems a good number they need to hit. Insert laughter.

Comment

• Most expensive abortion ever.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm still waiting on my ALL HAMMOND CUT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              Also, what does GL need to rake in (domestic and foreign) in order to at least make its money back/turn a profit? At what monetary point does the stigma of 'flop' go away? We keep hearing 300 million for a price tag, but is that really IT?

GL will bomb. It has to make 40 million during the next weekend to break even. Between Cars 2 and Bad Teacher, that won't happen. Then you've got Transformers 3 on the 29th. It bombed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                                I thought B&B was done as a series - good to know there'll be more episodes.

How's Lorne Michaels getting a cut?

Lorne Michaels helped Shuster get the original 1978 deal underway. He helped pay for the initial lawsuit to be filed.

At the time, Shuster was his father-in-law.

Comment

Working...
                                X