Crank 2 a.k.a. Fucking Awesome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully see this flick this weekend.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Well...

...it is a live action cartoon with one of the greatest, most over-the-top fight scenes in the history of history.

And Haim's mullet is a thing of beauty. Like a unicorn with a tattoo of a unicorn somehow holding a machine gun in its hoof...on its ass.

And no, this is not a fair and balanced review or anything resembling as such. Just the incoherent ramblings of a man who just witnessed some very strange, sometimes completely retarded, shit.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Haim? As in Corey?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Yessir. A Corey made it into this flick.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

The internet will explode.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

OMGZ. Even more excited now.

Comment

If Fahey were in this movie, Rob would be covered in jizz ala Randy in South Park.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

We all would be...except for you Cole lovers...
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                    We all would be...except for you Cole lovers...
                    Exactly. FAHEY could fit into the Crankverse. Cole, not so much.

Comment

Gary Cole's awesomeness is not necessary for Crank 2. His awesomeness is plenty served in Pineapple Express.

Comment

I want to see someone like Wes Studi in a Crank flick.

I think Magua/Sagat would beat Chev McWhitey's ass.

Or at least replace his ass with two watermelons filled with a nerve agent that will activate if he doesn't keep singing ELO tunes.*

*Yes, I'm plugging my spec script for Crank 3: Noxious Exploder.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Best use of Billy Squire ever! Not to mention it's time that Black Leather Daddy's finally get their moment in the sun.

Unbelievably awesome.

"Maybe, we should call 911."

Although I did wonder if the last thing we would see was Chev's head in an aquarium. Glad to see that isn't the case.

Comment

This movie kicked all types of ASS... Had great action, Jason Statham was his usual crazy bad ass, Amy Smart has a great body, especially her ass , there was comedy... All around go see this fucking movie no disappointment here
                            I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                            Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                            Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                            She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

Originally posted by Corey View Post
                              This movie kicked all types of ASS... Had great action, Jason Statham was his usual crazy bad ass, Amy Smart has a great body, especially her ass , there was comedy... All around go see this fucking movie no disappointment here
                              I second this. It was just what you would expect and nothing less. I think if they make a third it will become a trilogy cult classic. But after the box office weekend it had, it's not likely.

Comment

I need to see this ASAP
                                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
                                X