No announcement yet.

Star Wars: Prequels....a Revisiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The most smug I've seen Obi in a long time...long time.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

This thread is awesome. And soon I shall be watching all of these with Lesley for the first time. And I will be rewatching ROTS and posting my thoughts here soon.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

You are into pain aren't you?
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I still stand by my statement of seeing the moment between "Dex" and Ewan as the moment where Lucas completely lost it and began using unrefined tools to create something lesser than what could be done with those that were already available.

Create the technology and allow it to become AN AID to tell the story, assist in the audience's immersion, but use it just to use it AND YOU LOSE ME.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

I agree with that.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
              This thread is awesome. And soon I shall be watching all of these with Lesley for the first time.
              Just to clarify, you have seen them it's just the first time to watch with Leslie, right?
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Oh yeah. I was a hardcore SW fan back in the day. It wasn't until all of the prequels were out that I decided to quit it cold turkey.

Comment

I have to view the original trilogy as a separate thing, divorced from any of the prequel crap. I'll still put TESB against almost ANY movie for perfection.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Oh for sure. I still dig the OT, I'm just not a fanatic anymore.

Comment

• Proud to say after seeing Ep I, (admittedly twice) I gave up seeing any other prequel. But then I was never much of a Star Wars guy to begin with. Hell, I hadn't seen the first three films until they were re-released in '97.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                        Proud to say after seeing Ep I, (admittedly twice) I gave up seeing any other prequel. But then I was never much of a Star Wars guy to begin with. Hell, I hadn't seen the first three films until they were re-released in '97.
                        Whereas I saw 'Star Wars' 14 times theatrically between 1977 and 1980.
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                          Hell, I hadn't seen the first three films until they were re-released in '97.
                          This along with never having a pb&j sammich and not having action figures as a kid makes me think you're a fucking robot.

Comment

• I can assue you, that unless I'm one of those robots with a human conscious ala Ghost in the Shell. I am not a robot. *makes whirr noise*. Did ya hear something?

Comment

• OMG, Ed's a Terminator!

Comment

• I would be the most out of shape terminator in existence. Who in the fuck builds a robot with severe near sidedness?

Comment

Working...
                                X