No announcement yet.

PodCaust Episode 61: a gold watch and a whore bot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, Bob Saget did teach us to never suck dick for coke. So at least that's something.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

You guys need to do a show about pussy.

I love Lost, but right around that time...that's where I start fading out. Pussy could fix that.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Thank god there is like a 6 month stretch without Lost then.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
          Thank god there is like a 6 month stretch without Lost then.
          There are times when Lost doesn't air? Like non-Wednesdays?
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

HAha. bastard.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Maybe I have no taste*, but I rather liked the REO Weedwagon songs during the first segment. Sounds like something that would fit in a water level for a video game. I mean that in a good way. Water levels always have the best music. See: Donkey Kong Country.

*I have no taste.

Comment

Haha. thanks man. I can totally see that.

Comment

I agree the first song I was actually trying to flow to it...solid shit. I would mind hearing some of your stuff from time to time.
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Thanks B. We dig it. Glad to know others do as well.

Comment

This was a damn solid episode. Thanks for playing Peanut Butter Moses. He is damn tasty.

Would I fuck a robot? Yup. Especially a Natalie Portbot.

I borrowed Repo Man from Corey. Still need to watch it.

Seriously, fucking great episode. Glad to have the 'caust here. Also, I think I did a Itunes review for you guys under Sarah's name, so I need to do one under mine soon.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Thanks man. Greatly appreciated. And mad love to PB Moses.

Comment

Working...
                        X