Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm more broken up about Adamowicz dying. I still have my Fallout 3 concept art to remind me of the good times.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• John Severin

If you've ever read Cracked or a Marvel Western comic, you know his work.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Heard about Severin yesterday - bless him for making it to 90. Terrific artist, and like Stan Lee said, once you saw his artwork, you automatically knew Severin drew it. I remember his Hulk run from back in the day, as well as all the work he did when i read Cracked back in the 70's and 80's, too.

Comment

• The amount of Cracked that soaked into this brain.....oh man.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Heard that. Cracked and Mad Magazine were mainstays when I was a kid. I always favored Mad more, but Cracked had terrific artwork going for it.

Comment

• Brother Blue, Merlin in Knightriders.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I caught the end of The Bodyguard last night.... RIP Whitney Houston. Pills and bathtubs do not go together...
                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Pills and bathtubs are why floaties were made.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Pretty much the only real news coming out of my neck of the woods this weekend was the funeral. I heard Bobby Brown didn't stick around too long - seems he pissed off Houston's family yet again.

Comment

• Bobby Brown making bad life choices? In other news water = wet.

Comment

• I think he showed up with a full entourage, sat in the immediate family section, and wouldn't have any of his posse move when Whitney's mom wanted a place to sit. I heard the family asked the police to step in.

Bobby Brown. Class act.

Comment

• Shit like that would get you cut around my family. Just saying. And yeah he should have known better.

Comment

• Daniel von Bargen. Not dead yet, but shot himself in the head and then called 911. Had one leg amputated due to Diabeetus and was due to lose some toes as. well.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• the phone call is fucking sad shit.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Also, he was in Cincinnati.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X