Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too late for some of us. I'm just hoping I don' do any more serious damage.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Ig,you??? But,you're such a sweetheart!
      “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• I don't want to lay on my deathbed, period. I want to live forever. Or go out IN A BLAZE OF GLORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Who wants to live forever, who dares to live forever? /Freddie Mercury
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Well, I mean, we all screw up, but I don't think to THAT degree. I spent my 20s being a completely self-absbored asshole, albeit a harmless one. I'm not proud of my behavior, but that's also not something that's going to haunt me on my deathbed. Actively ruining lives by his complete inactivity is different. And these warped fans sitting around saying, "Oh, he wasn't the one who actually DID anything!" are completely wrong. Taking no action to stop years and years of harm from another person - no, he didn't rape any kids, but he's still guilty.

And Jim Norton is aces!
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Lisa nailed it - he's guilty of inaction when he could have done much more to stop Sandusky and to make damn sure the authorities learned what was going on. If he loved Penn State as much as he said he did, he would NEVER have let such a scandal continue as it did.

To play devil's advocate, yeah, he did a lot of good stuff for the school and his players, not denying that in the least. But his actions during this scandal taints that. I'm listening to the radio this morning, and one of the commenters said he hopes that Paterno's sports legacy will one day be distanced from the scandal and he'll be remembered as a great coach. WRONG. If that happens, the lesson that was learned from all this shit will be forgotten, which is the one thing that shouldn't happen. Otherwise, more kids will be violated in showers by adults, and folks will cover it up in the future.

And, yes, Norton rules.

Comment

• Steal from comedians? Yes they do.

Shit, I knew I forgot to put credit in my post.
                sigpic
                360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• This one bums me out...

Author Charla Krupp has died of breast cancer.

I debated posting this in the ladies' forum, but this gets more traffic. She wrote what is, for my money, an amazing beauty book that's one of my top favorites. It's called, quite simply, "How Not to Look Old". The title was off-putting to a lot of women, but it gets the point across. The book is, of course, aimed at women of "a certain age", and she gives you tips on makeup, hair, clothes, accessories - everything that's age appropriate but not aging, if that makes sense. I've put a lot of her tips to use in my every day routine, and it's made a nice difference.

Plus, the other thing nice about her book is that she's sensitive to every income bracket. For every single piece of advice, she tells you what you can go after if you're wealthy, if you're in the middle, or if you're broke.

Anyway, since it's one of my favorite books about beauty and fashion, I'm bumming that she's passed away.
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Nicol Williamson.
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Farewell, Merlin's ultra-shiny scalp!
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post

Who will train Spawn now?
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• He's gonna be sleeping for more than nine moons.

Comment

• A NIGHTMARE TO OTHERS! !!!!!!!!

Nobody will touch his Merlin.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• James Farentino is gone as well.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                Farewell, Merlin's ultra-shiny scalp!
                                He has yielded. . . now you must!
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X