Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's where I remember seeing him first. He was usually the funniest dude on there.

He even made Rich Voss tolerable just because he was on the panel.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Was Tough Crowd the Colin Quinn show on Comedy Central? I stopped watching it when Insomniac stopped coming on before it.

Comment

• That's the one.

That stuttering mess.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• What was that show he had where he'd goof on innerwebz videos that went viral that week? On G4, maybe?
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Webjunk, father to the Tosh.0s and the Websoups.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fjIuPSuYSOY&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fjIuPSuYSOY&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eJRUkuCQWK0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Harry Morgan. 96.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Beat me by thismuch, Matt. Big fan of his since his Dragnet days with Jack Webb, and of course, MASH.

Comment

• Good night, old wife beater.

Farewell, Chief Rocco.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncow Gus View Post
                        Good night, old wife beater.

Farewell, Chief Rocco.

Chief Rocco was Ray Walston, dude. He's been dead for a decade.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Old white guys all look the same to me.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• totes
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Lulz
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                                Beat me by thismuch, Matt. Big fan of his since his Dragnet days with Jack Webb, and of course, MASH.
                                THIS. LOVED M*A*S*H. One of my al time favorite favorite TV shows growing up. I must have seen every ep 100+ times & I never tire of them. 96 was a good run, tho. God bless 'im.
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X