No announcement yet.

STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else watch this with headphones volume cranked up, only to get super startled when the stormtrooper pops up at the start?

No? Just me..

..uh, I was just kidding. That's stupid. My friend told me that...

Also, I want to see that fucking Excalibur of lightsabers in action
    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• That lightsaber is so fucking stupid. I love it.

Comment

• Has McWeeney written his 45k word think piece on this yet?

Anyway, good teaser.
        Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
          Has McWeeney written his 45k word think piece on this yet?

Anyway, good teaser.
          Love how they tout out those "Ask Drew" videos like its a big deal but they barely make a dent on YouTube views.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Now that I think of it, was the opening shot of a unmasked, black stormtrooper there as a really blunt attempt to further this trilogy from the prequels? Shouldn't they all have been jango fett clones.. from clone troopers to storm troopers once the Empire took over? Or is there some EU bullshit explanation?

..Dear god I'm starting to question Star Wars things again

Comment

• EU isn't canon, so ignore it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                Now that I think of it, was the opening shot of a unmasked, black stormtrooper there as a really blunt attempt to further this trilogy from the prequels? Shouldn't they all have been jango fett clones.. from clone troopers to storm troopers once the Empire took over? Or is there some EU bullshit explanation?

..Dear god I'm starting to question Star Wars things again
                Yeah, I was wondering that too. Didn't they overdub the stormtroopers in the OT with Morrison's voice?

Anyway, I like the change. I always thought making the storm troopers clones robbed their actions of any moral weight.
                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Who gives a shit? That maori dude was about as threatening as a wetnap.

Good riddance to homogeneity. Viva la hired thugs (that couldn't hit water if they fell out of a fuckin' boat)!
                  Last edited by Captain Russ; 11-28-2014, 03:09 PM.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I think there's two possibilities (holy balls, when was the last time I speculated on Star Wars stuff?)- Boyega is/was spying on the Empire OR the Empire fell on hard times or found a fault with the clones and had to switch it up. Either way, I'm actually excited to learn what happened. Yay!

Comment

• Always like the notion of Stormtroopers being blue-collar baddies. Like them bullshitting in Star Wars while Obi-Wan sneaks around em.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Totally agree, they are more interesting as people in uniforms collecting a paycheck and not an evil bounty hunter clone or whatever. Just, as far as the movies are concerned that's kind of how they retconned them to this point.

The spying/posing as a stormtrooper idea makes a lot of sense though. I'd still like to see the clone thing dropped though. Bad legacy to uphold.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          I think there's two possibilities (holy balls, when was the last time I speculated on Star Wars stuff?)- Boyega is/was spying on the Empire OR the Empire fell on hard times or found a fault with the clones and had to switch it up. Either way, I'm actually excited to learn what happened. Yay!

Number 2. They're mostly mercs now.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Fucking FOXDIE...
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                              Fucking FOXDIE...
                              SNAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE

Comment

• Re: dat trailer, though...

And how's about that cruci-dildo lightsaber?

LOVED the X-Wings shooting over the water and the Falcon in action - hot DAMN, does that look GREAT!
                                Last edited by Timothy225; 11-29-2014, 04:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X