Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fucked up News of the Day

Let's start!

A man committed suicide at a Swell Season concert (the couple from the Once movie, for those who don't know). By jumping from the roof on the stage.

Right beside the band.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

I've watched someone jump off the top of the Mall of America parking ramp. The noise was horrifying.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
      Let's start!

A man committed suicide at a Swell Season concert (the couple from the Once movie, for those who don't know). By jumping from the roof on the stage.

Right beside the band.
      Those two just can't catch a break, can they?
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

He fell not that slowly I guess.

And Ben: why?

Comment

It was a joke about how... in Once... never mind.

I feel like going all Diva and editing these two posts into nothingness.
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

It's me Ben. Too slow....

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
              He fell not that slowly I guess.

And Ben: why?
              YOU STOLE MY JOKE.

But yeah, terrible shit.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

I was waiting for someone to make a "Falling slowly" joke.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Also, I think I made it like 15 mins into Once and was bored.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Also, I think I made it like 15 mins into Once and was bored.
                    If you got to the music shop scene and weren't in love with the film after that, you made the right decision in switching off, cos it just ain't for you.

If you didn't see that scene, you owe Once a lobster dinner, my friend.

Comment

Once is a perfect date movie.

And yes, I got a bit misty eyed during the music store scene.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I remember not liking the music. And it was a big part of the movie so I turned it off. Maybe I'll give it another go.

Comment

Originally posted by ben thomas View Post
                          If you got to the music shop scene and weren't in love with the film after that, you made the right decision in switching off, cos it just ain't for you.

If you didn't see that scene, you owe Once a lobster dinner, my friend.
                          THAT. I loved Once. Beside Hedwig and the Angry Inch and Nightmare Before Christmas, it's the only musical I like.

Comment

Fucking love Hedwig.

Comment

Once just felt so real. The music is part of the movie, a completely organic part of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X