No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 18: Let Me Clear My Throat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Martin is great. I really like his schtick. But I know I'm in the minority.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

It's pretty damn ingenious when you think about it.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Ah yes Richard Bey, that shit was early 90s. I remember it well. Which is why it was surprising to see the guy in Bruno.

And I'm smug Bryan? Come on man, get on my show and we'll hash this shit out.

Comment

OMG. I didn't even think of that. And I LOVED BEY back in the day. awesome.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Great episode. BMetal's kid saying daddy at the end o his VM made me laugh for some reason.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

The Tom Cruise line(s) were awesome. Several laugh-out-loud moments with this episode. Wait ago!
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                Great episode. BMetal's kid saying daddy at the end o his VM made me laugh for some reason.
                Out-of-left-field moment was out-of-left-field.

I chuckled.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Jesus, CJ is Jimmy Cartering over B_Metal's challenge.

Comment

I almost cut that out, but decided it was funny coming from TigerAce AKA Fred Durst on a Dinosaur..

Comment

On Tosh: he's doing a male version of Sarah Silverman's schtick of appearing to be a non-threatening entity with shock comedy jetting out his mouth.

And the weird thing is it works. Probably because it stretches beyond saying "doody" at regular intervals.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                        Jesus, CJ is Jimmy Cartering over B_Metal's challenge.

Actually, he's been going back and forth on just what to have him watch. And he knows I'll hold him to the challenge.

Comment

On the Netfrixx Charrenge: I hope it isn't Sliders...
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

I got two bucks says The L Word. Yeah, you think you're going to see some shit. But let me tell ya, it is not. It's god awful.

Ughhhh, Sarah Silverman, can't stand her.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
                              On the Netfrixx Charrenge: I hope it isn't Sliders...
                              It won't be that. Or Naurto or DBZ as far as I know.

Comment

Also, being shocked by Nerdious eating shit tons of gross garbage is also old hat. I'm not even shocked by inasmuch being fucked grossed out.

Now if you excuse me, I must attend a wine & cheese festival while driving a Prius. VOTE KUCINICH!

Comment

Working...
                                X