• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just make me a red shirt....
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
      *Sighes* yeah, that was pretty Dubya-esque statement right there. Oh well, I'm too full to care.

Moving on.....

But really people, why hate on The Doctor?
      Because the Doctor's after bones all suck ass.

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
      Just make me a red shirt....
      Picard was a redshirt. Weird huh?
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I'm not talking about the doctor as in Bones. I mean the Doctor as the dude who flies around in a blue Police Box. Ya know Daleks, that sort of thing.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
          Picard was a redshirt. Weird huh?
          Weird indeed...and honestly I never got into Star Trek so i only know that term from the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
            Weird indeed...and honestly I never got into Star Trek so i only know that term from the forums.
            Yeah, never followed Trek either.

Comment

I'm not talking about the doctor as in Bones. I mean the Doctor as the dude who flies around in a blue Police Box. Ya know Daleks, that sort of thing.
              I don't remember that being a part of Star Trek.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

It's not, completely seperate Sci-Fi show. The Doctor as in Dr. Who.

Comment

So thoughts on the actual episode?
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

It's not, completely seperate Sci-Fi show. The Doctor as in Dr. Who.
                    But we were talking about Trek. No show jumping it messes with my brain.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      Will listen tonight/tomorrow on the ride to and from work....

Comment

I'm hoping this one gets a better reception.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I'm hoping this one gets a better reception.
                          I'm hoping I'm not an asshole again...sorry about last week, I put the uber critic hat on and got all pretentious and shit.

Comment

Nah, I didn't take it that way. They were all extremely valid points. And we discuss it quickly in the beginning. Basically I wanted to try and get all "professional" with this show and it turns out that's never gonna happen. IT's just not who we are. Our random tangents make us who we are, we're just gonna try and balance those with actual content. IT's gonna take a while, and you guys will probably hear shit from PodCaust, but if we want to get new people to dig on us, we'll have do that every once in awhile.

Comment

I had a blast with it but it's really missing the call in portion. Great talk about the pre-zombie sex. I'd give it a B- which is actually an A against most podcasts.

Comment

Nah, I didn't take it that way. They were all extremely valid points. And we discuss it quickly in the beginning. Basically I wanted to try and get all "professional" with this show and it turns out that's never gonna happen. IT's just not who we are. Our random tangents make us who we are, we're just gonna try and balance those with actual content. IT's gonna take a while, and you guys will probably hear shit from PodCaust, but if we want to get new people to dig on us, we'll have do that every once in awhile.
                                YESSS! Glad to hear it. Looking forward to this show, hoping it's not complete shit_

_just kidding, you know BiG B Approves....

Comment

Working...
                                X