No announcement yet.

WE GOIN' CHICKEN HUNTIN'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will say, I kind of like that Dark Knight t-shirt that one shithead with the painted face is wearing.

Comment

NOT FUCKING SAFE FOR WORK AT ALL. CLICK THIS WITH CAUTION.

I feel like I did the first time I watched Requiem For A Dream.
      Last edited by Shit Dickface; 09-29-2009, 07:31 PM.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

they're gonna have to burn that fucking microphone
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

goddammit. Some of those chicks made me have a flashback to being 15. I enjoyed em damaged.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post
            they're gonna have to burn that fucking microphone

THAT
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

http://derekerdman.com/ilovemilkshak...ering_2009.htm

A couple of these are NSFW. I don't know how I keep coming across these, but I'm now convinced that half of these people are carnies.

~

Comment

looooooolmygod

The Juggalette Pit: Where Boners Go To Die.

~

Comment

I bet the smell wafting from their vaginas smells like rotting corpses and faygo.

Comment

Faygo, boiled ham, and onions.

~

Comment

Also tit/fatflap sweat.

~

Comment

I'M SO GLAD I HELPED YOU GET OUT OF THIS SHIT CEEJ...

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_-agl0pOQfs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_-agl0pOQfs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

What exactly are the scientists lying about again?

Comment

Okay, after listening to that recent podcast I figured I should watch that video. Rob, I am going to sue you for the four minutes and 22 seconds of my life I will never get back. I want to punch the fat one in the face so bad.

Comment

VIOLENT J IS THE BEST god I hate these guys

~

Comment

My eyes bled after watching that video.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X