No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 30: Meet Bob Motley and His Crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wewt. Burn Notice shall be started tomorrow.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Burn Notice, really? There's a reason SNL did a bit with a game show called "What is Burn Notice?"

Actually, it doesn't seem like a bad show from the couple episodes I've watched. I'm just still pissed that USA cancelled the first show the main guy was in, "Touching Evil", way too early. Rob feels me on this topic considering The 4400. *cancelledbyUSAtoosoonfist*

Comment

Burn Notice isn't bad, but it doesn't get me going. It's like watching Royal Pains, it's not appointment television by any means.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Burn Notice is great. You can't bitch about that and watch Chuck. ( I like both)
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

I fell asleep before the end of the first episode. Will re-watch this week when I'm not exhausted.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Well that left an impression!
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

I was just super exhausted. Had nothing to do with the show.

Comment

Oh hey, who did that awesome cover of Guile's Theme at the beginning? It was awesome.

Comment

Not sure, was just a random Metal version of his theme I found on Youtube.

Comment

Working...
                    X