X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God Of War 3

Cant wait... Love this game!
    http://ps3.ign.com/articles/889/889838p1.html
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Wish there was just a bit of gameplay. Who really gives a fuck about pre-rendered cinematics anymore?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Hmmm MGS??? This game kick's all kind's of ass and I love the whole story line.
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
        Hmmm MGS??? This game kick's all kind's of ass and I love the whole story line.
        FAIL

MGS's cinematics are all rendered in real time using the graphic engine. Big difference...heheh

And don't get me wrong, I fucking <3 GoW. It's the whole reason I bought a PSP.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Mine too.. ok, I thought you disliked. The last game did end a little short but I cant wait to see how it will continue on.... Kratos now revealed as the son of Zeus ending with all the damn rock men climbing the mountain to fight Zeus. So 3 will start off like the past two.... right into battle!

Comment

Comment

Haaaa... nice! Kratos... is that you?

Comment

I expected to just see a logo trailer. We got a long, medium, and extreme close up shots of Kratos. It should be fucking great. No real time footage means this game is still a while away. Late 2009 at the earliest.

Oh, and fuck Zeus!
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Yes... I'm glad it wont be until next year, we have way to many great games comming this fall.

Comment

Why in the world did they not use Linda Hunt to provide the voiceover?

Comment

Seriously. I may have to pop in "If Looks Could Kill" to get my fix...haha

Comment

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/43622.html

Bad fucking ass if not wayyyy too short.

Comment

Maybe my first God of War game I ever play.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

OMG. Do you have a PS2 Ari?

Comment

Nope.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                              X