Left 4 Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine works tonight, Thursday at 2am so it's probably the same
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

IT's already live
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

sweet
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Rob? Update, how is it?

Comment

BAD FUCKING ASS. SERIOUSLY. THIS GAME IS EPIC.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Cant wait to get home!

Comment

Seriously, it's dope as fuck. Only played a level before I had to join my meeting, but goddamn, the PodCaust matches are going to be fucking epic.

Comment

Your meeting?

Comment

Have a teleconference at the moment at home. Haha. Multitasking like a motherfucker. Teaching people while drinking some beer. I rock.

Comment

Haaa, you would be drinking a beer!

Comment

Totally. Then I have to take a shower and head up to pick up Gears of War 2! Booyah!

Comment

For sure, on my way to do some trading and then have to go back for the midnight launch as well.

Comment

make sure to download the beta for left right away. It took forever for me.

Comment

Right when I get home

Comment

Holy shit is this game awesome. Two levels, played them a few times and each time different crazy shit happened. So fucking frantic and totally fucking EPIC.

Comment

Working...
                                X