Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep. And I never got anything decent before I traded it in. I've heard about people getting through entire raids and not getting a drop. F that.

Comment

• So it's like WoW without all the little things you can do in that.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• WEEEEEEEE
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          So basically the only allure is the gear grind?
          Grinding for gear and then farming materials and XP to upgrade gear and weapons gets old quickly.

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          Yep. And I never got anything decent before I traded it in. I've heard about people getting through entire raids and not getting a drop. F that.
          That's me. I have gone through entire raids runs without any gear or weapon drops, only upgrade materials.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Man......and my 9 year old wants it for Xmas. Time to inform him that Santa is a dick I guess.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/HGY69bGEznI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• And THAT'S why you can't have a Taco Truck for Christmas, Robert!

I am disappont. Go to your room, think about what you've done, young man.

Comment

• leveled up a bunch in Advanced Warfare

leveled up a bunch in Titanfall (which is SO MUCH MORE FUN than AW even though I played the fuck outta this on the PC last year)

Halo matchmaking is still shite.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Dug into a bit of Far Cry 4 last night. Gonna do some WoW stuff today, then back to Far Cry 4.What I love about it right now is I am like 10 hours in and it is still showing me new things to do.

Comment

• I am the garrison
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• 14 hours and I just did my first garrison. Was trying to unlock the Bushmaster rifle, but I thought it was 10 rounds in the arena. Not rank 10. Fuck that.

Comment

• so much Titanfall this weekend. SO MUCH.

Comment

• I fucking love Shadow of Mordor. Dead Rising 3 is pretty good too, but still has that Capcom meh about it.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• DR3 is better than part 2 but the new guy is terrible and I don't like him. I MISS FRANK.

Comment

• Capcom has like all these ideas that I love but every time I play one of their games I want to shit in the box and take it to a gamestop.

Comment

Working...
                                X