Hay guyz.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    I listen to the podcasts to hear Rob rail on about Superbad not being funny, and how the guy that directed the Bee Girl raped his childhood.
    MY CHILDHOOD IS FULL OF RAPE HOLES.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Bentley Dave Matthews Band Nirvana Purdy Hughes II Jr. View Post
      IT SHALL SOON BE MANDATORY WITH POP QUIZZES AND PRIZES OF MEAT
      Oh! Well, if there's going to be meat prizes, I need to make more of an effort!
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Originally posted by Bentley Dave Matthews Band Nirvana Purdy Hughes II Jr. View Post
        Well, it was a military upbringing.

Comment

Well, Superbad was waaaaaaay over-hyped....
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

It's what makes you the perfect sprinkler attachment in the summer time. We can just frolick and run through the water as it shoots our of your rape holes!
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

I came for the friendship, I stayed for Rob's Rape Holes. On a COMPLETELY separate note, Hi Lisa! Didn't know you came here!
              "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
              - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
              http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
              http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

yet to see 'Superbad'. Watched 5 minutes of it and didn't get into it.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  Well, Superbad was waaaaaaay over-hyped....
                  Yes.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                    Oh! Well, if there's going to be meat prizes, I need to make more of an effort!
                    MUST...STAY...QUIET!

DO... NOT... LAUGH!

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
                      MUST...STAY...QUIET!

DO... NOT... LAUGH!
                      V is the designated Meat Slanger in NY...
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
                        I just called in, too!

And yes... I'm drunk.
                        No fair!
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

(Gets up from the comfy chair in the BDR drawing room) Ah! Chris! Welcome! Timothy225 here, as I was when I was on The Other Site's boards, until the recent "Watch More Movies" rant from you-know-who earlier this year kicked in and a bunch of us bolted as a result. Ah, but I did bring Ten Bears, as you can see, and there he shall stay (avatars and names change awful quick around here, but stay close to moi and I will help you sort out who's who)

Oddly enough, since I came here, I'm watching more movies. OH, CRUEL, CRUEL, IRONY!

Rob and his lady-love, Lesley run quite the ship here. Great place to hang about, their 'casts are often humorous and filled with pithy nuances. We even have the one, the only, Ed Hocken hisself and his semi-regular show. And I simply must recommend Bobby Bear's podcasts as well. Need a European slant to how weird the world is? Bobby Bear's the man.

Ah, I see BDR's butler, Jeeves, has brought some brie, cognac, and cigars. Do indulge!
                          Last edited by Timothy225; 05-07-2010, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Tim! 'The Outlaw Josey Wales' was on last night and, sure enough, I flipped to it just as Ten Bears chose life. Couldn't help but think of you, bro.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I forgot you were at Cultslop.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

FUCK YOU LISTEN TO MY VOICE ON THE INTARWEBS
                                FUCK YOUR VOICE
                                "Look, fuck you. Fuck the plane you flew in on. Fuck them shoes. Fuck them socks with the belt on it. Fuck your gay ass fairy faggot accent. Fuck them cheap ass cigars. Fuck your yuckmouth teeth. Fuck your hairpiece. Fuck your chocolate. Fuck Guy Ritchie. Fuck Prince William. Fuck the Queen. This is America. My president is black and my Lambo is blue, nigga. Now get the fuck out my hotel room, and if I see you on the street, nigga, I'm slapping the shit out of you."-- Riley Freeman

Comment

Working...
                                X