Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PodCaust Episode 53: What did Pixar ever do to CJ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least Lucas has THX1138 under his belt.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I'm talking about the Lucas that ate that Lucas and became a fat, uninteresting lesbian with a beard.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
        CJ: Watch Zodiac. It is long, but worth it. Better than 3 hours of Sliders.
        Blasphemy. NOTHING is better than 3 hours of Sliders. At least the first two seasons. Season three and on aren't as good.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I had Star Trek blueprints. Technical manuals and whatnot. Early TNG is garbage.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

EXTREME fadeout on this one.

Comment

??

Like it just goes quiet forever?
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

The end music fades up rapidly to a loud volume as you're doing the "I'm Rob Hughes..." bit. Could be more noticeable on headphones.

Comment

And go get some disposable rubber/polyurathane(?) gloves for pepper cutting. Ya crazy cock buring cretin.

Comment

Oh. Damn. I'm still getting used to my new program.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                      And go get some disposable rubber/polyurathane(?) gloves for pepper cutting. Ya crazy cock buring cretin.

Oh man, my eyes were fucked for like an hour after that. Sucked. Haha.

Comment

Recent episode of Man vs Food had a hot pepper segment. It looked dreadful. Dude looked like he was going to die after two bites.

Comment

Watch the Planet of the Apes ASAP...I love those movies so much. The Burton version sucks compared to the old school ones, although I kinda enjoy it too.
                          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Wait, I've seen them all. And the Burton one sucks way too hard. Although, I did dig Roth's character.

Comment

CJ will never take me down...we could be potential best friends/buffet frequenters if we lived near each other.
                              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

You guys could be like Perfect Strangers. He'd be your Balki.

Comment

Working...
                                X