Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just like Ari, Thor would smash it like an angry god...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just like Ari, Thor would smash it like an angry god...

http://chud.com/articles/articles/20...HOR/Page1.html

Really curious on how this movie is going to work. I'm not the biggest Thor fan, but what's the deal with him now? Is he still a god that hangs out with other mutants? Fill my stupid ass in.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

I have no clue what his current deal is, but I hope Natalie has to wear some skimpy shit.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I found it fucking amazing that every actor is signed for 9 pictures. That's awesome.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

OMg the nerdbacklash on ScarJo is great.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
          OMg the nerdbacklash on ScarJo is great.
          I'm afraid to look.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Haha, actually I posted in the wrong Marvel movie thread. I don't think anyone really cares about Natalie Portman and Thor, but I meant to post in the Iron MAn thread.

Comment

ScarJo is a goddess. I could give two shits if she can act or not. True story.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                Haha, actually I posted in the wrong Marvel movie thread. I don't think anyone really cares about Natalie Portman and Thor, but I meant to post in the Iron MAn thread.
                Natalie Portman yes... Thor, meh not so much
                I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

Working...
                X