No announcement yet.

Tambourines piss me off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stevie Nicks looks like she'd fuck like a champ. But, I wouldn't be into it. I'd make her dress up like Beverly D'Angelo and call me "Sparky".
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
      It's ok Lisa. He's on the list now.
      (*Continues angrily flaring nostrils*)
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

I don't know if ya'll are made because of a "Rumors" joke or that not even Stevie Nicks makes that horrible "instrument" ok.

Comment

I always thought the savage tambourine strikes on "Cult of Personality" added something to the song. You know:

"Nee -on Lights [JINGLE!]
          "Nobel Priii-iize [JINGLE!]. . . . "
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Originally posted by B Grande View Post
            Fuck tambourines and the creepy ass Hare Krishna's that play them...they fucking scared the shit out of me as a youke.
            One of the reasons I've always loved New York (and Lisa will back me up on this), is that you can see shit like the following there every day:

Back in the 90's, I was walking around the Village with my friend John. We had just bought some beers from a corner deli, and as we walked down St. Mark's Place, he saw a CD he wanted in a record store window. He asked if I'd mind staying outside w/ the beers while he ran in & bought it. He ducks inside, and I'm standin there drinking my beer, w/ his on the ground at my feet. All of a sudden, a flatbed truck driven by a Hare Krishna, with a 3 piece band & singer, all also Hare Krishnas, sporting a banner that said "Krishna-Fest 93" rolls by. I stare in disbelief, and follow it with my eyes as it continues down the street and turns the corner. John comes out and I say: "Dude, you're never gonna believe what I just saw!" I'm not sure he did, and I regret more than many other things regrettable about my life that I didn't have a witness standing there with me to verify this sight.
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

The thing is, that's probably one of the more normal sights you'd see around St. Mark's place in the early 90s!
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
              X