POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    Troy: Anything to this thread on Twitter?
    https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/sta...57403351715840

Seth Abramson is a scavenger, so this is old news.

It's been known for awhile, but the slow pokes are just getting around to confirming it for themselves.

Just as there is Kompromat on Trump, there is a little on Hillary and a bit on Bill.

Keywords: Uranium, Jeffrey Epstein, Debbie W.S.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      Whoever that was deserves a massive raise. Doing it that way is what absolutely made this scandal kick into gear.
      Government employees right now aren't getting raises for that kind of thing.
      Last edited by Anderson; 07-18-2017, 02:24 PM.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Ugh, DWS. I was hoping to tie her up in a thing but I don't think it's going to work out. And, yeah, McConnell isn't going to leave until he dies or is voted out.

Comment

• Per ABC News twitter, Mueller approved public hearing for Trump Jr. and Manafort.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Per ABC News twitter, Mueller approved public hearing for Trump Jr. and Manafort.

We're on high news alert today, but it's not for that. There's already been some crazy shit leaking out there that I don't even feel comfortable repeating.

While the end-game is coming, we still have one major leak to go. It's funny how traitors don't do well in August.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
              There's already been some crazy shit leaking out there that I don't even feel comfortable repeating.

Comment

It's not the kind of thing I feel comfortable repeating until it's been 300% confirmed, everyone onboard and fully established.

In terms of that, we're at a 70/30 split now.

Comment

• Seriously?

Look, if half the crazy shit you said comes out, Trump is down, and I'll be impressed.

Impress me, Troy.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    Seriously?

Look, if half the crazy shit you said comes out, Trump is down, and I'll be impressed.

Impress me, Troy.

Feel free to fact check me up to this point. Punching my score into Politifact gives me 97.6% accuracy. Timelines and durations fuck me up, but that happens when you're not primary source.

Comment

• Yeah. Like I said, if Trump goes down like you mentioned, regardless of the timeline, I'll shit rainbows for a week. Happily.

Comment

• I've followed what Troy has written. He's been pretty accurate on everything but timing, and that's pretty out of his control...that's always a 'best guess'.

Just waiting for the bombshells to drop.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Where do you stand on the other 30% Troy?

Comment

Where do you stand on the other 30% Troy?
                            Basically, it's sensational as fuck. I can side A TON with the 30% saying no fucking way. Especially with recent moves and the pressure to keep shit tight.

But, this also fits with the pattern of the last 6 months of...

Nothing. Nothing. FUCKING HUGE. PRETTY HUGE. WELL WE KNEW THAT. TALK ABOUT MORE SHIT. Nothing. Nothing. FUCKING HUGE...etc.

Plus, it loosely ties into another story that was way too fucking detailed not to be either a) planted or b) a frightening specter of shit to come.

I really hate that what you could once write off as Column A is now almost always Column B.

Comment

• Honestly, the hooker piss and the underage sex is pretty YUUUUGE if you ask me.

Like, tough to believe, as much as I'd LOVE to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                Honestly, the hooker piss and the underage sex is pretty YUUUUGE if you ask me.

Like, tough to believe, as much as I'd LOVE to.
                                If recent developments pan out, there are bigger things.

Comment

Working...
                                X