POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    Russia is as mad at Trump, as any WWE heel.

Comment

• Russia isn't mad. This is their end game. Now they can flex that they're mad, everyone postures, Trump lifts sanctions, positions them as allies (Spicer let that slip last night) and America continues to corrode and fall the fuck apart.

Comment

• China and North Korea are having a spat.

This morning, China cut off all coal shipments into the country. With that, NK has no more energy sources to power the country.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          China and North Korea are having a spat.

This morning, China cut off all coal shipments into the country. With that, NK has no more energy sources to power the country.
          Hopefully they get the message to knock off their Shit.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I understand a lot of what he's saying is coming from the Orange One but HOLY SHIT is Sean Spicer terrible at his job. What a moron.

Comment

• Watching the news and listening to Spicer's comments and woah, baby! This guy is back-pedaling like nobody's business and digging himself in deeper while doing so. Just goes to show the lack of empathy, common sense and knowledge that is in this administration.
              Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• I dunno...I kinda find it fun to watch him try and tapdance at these press conferences.

Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'm sorry, but, 'Holocaust centers'?! You mean fucking internment and death camps where six MILLION Jews, Gypsies, gays and political opponents died?! I just can't fucking even. This administration has GOT to go. Now. Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Trump brought down by Tom Arnold is exactly the ending we all deserve.
                    THIS
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      THIS

It'll just be the cherry.

Between everything going on and Bill O' Reilly looking like he's getting pulled off the air forever by Rupert Murdoch...it's been a good week.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Saw that FBI registered Manafort as a foreign agent. Not sure what that means is next.

Comment

• I just love how Trump's 'wag the dog' attack on Syria is apparently blowing up in his face and turning into another crisis for his administration. Granted, the crisis itself is scary, but I find the fact that it's obvious that the consequences of the missile strike weren't thought out correctly by his inept team.
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Did you see his comments about talking Korea with Xi? He was shocked it was a difficult situation!

Comment

• Shocked! Must have more cake!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Saw that FBI registered Manafort as a foreign agent. Not sure what that means is next.
                                It's more classification for what he did as a crime or misdemeanor. Flynn tried to get the label in order to spare some of the far more serious charges.

What it means on paper is that Manafort got government favors for granting access and abilities to a foreign power in order to gain audience with Trump and influence the Presidency.

Meanwhile, NYPD is rounding up Russian mafia like it's a cut scene from Eastern Promises. What do they all have in common? Ties to the Trump Organization.

Comment

Working...
                                X