DMB 2010 Summer Tour Dates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DMB 2010 Summer Tour Dates

These have been announced and I am going this summer because they are coming to St. Paul! Yay!
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Have fun, Rob!
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I won't make Rob go. My friend Danielle will go with me.
      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

I sincerely hope that you have a great time, Lesley. They aren't my bag, but they have their fans, and I'm told that they put on a good show.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

LOLOL ORFL HIPPIE MUSIC HACKYSACKS LOL

(what Matt said. They're not my cup of tea and everyone I know personally who likes them are bros who refer to him as "Dave", but fuck yeah like whatcha like)
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Being a mellow band and all. I hope to hell there aren't dumbfucks who will actually mosh to DMB music.

Comment

None of it's moshable, and you'd have like eight dreadlocked liberal arts majors telling you to relax and "stop harshing everybody's mellow". At the same time, you can be guaranteed that six or seven of those dudes are holding at the time, so it's a mixed bag of a situation.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

What do you mean six out of seven are holding? Everyone is holding at a DMB concert.

Comment

They'd have to be. It's the only way that I can think of to actually enjoy that music.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Wouldn't surprise me if holding was a requirement at DMB concerts.

Comment

"Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                        I won't make Rob go. My friend Danielle will go with me.
                        Make sure you drink out of containers with lids and never leave them laying around. Be cautious it will be chock full-o-date rapers. Also avoid anyone wearing A&F or Hollister...and dudes in jeans with flip flops...
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Dudes in jeans and flip-flops? That's pretty much the entire city of LA.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                            Dudes in jeans and flip-flops? That's pretty much the entire city of LA.
                            My point exactly...
                            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Where is Grave when I need him...

Comment

Working...
                              X