Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DMB on SNL

Dave is on SNL tonight! WOOT!
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Fuck yeah! I wear flip flops, smoke weed AND recycle.
      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Lulz. Hippies are alright, DMB is not my kind of music though.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Haha, Dave is on The Mellow Show with Jack Johnson playing Ozzy right now. "I am all alone, watching a Frasier marathon!"

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            Haha, Dave is on The Mellow Show with Jack Johnson playing Ozzy right now. "I am all alone, watching a Frasier marathon!"
            This was my favorite skit. Plus whatshisface from 3rd Rock from the Sun did a good Jason Mraz.

Comment

OMG DID YOU GUYZ WATCH DMB? OMG OMG OMG HE DID HIS LITTLE DANCE!!!11! OMG OMG OMG
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I hate you.

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                  This was my favorite skit. Plus whatshisface from 3rd Rock from the Sun did a good Jason Mraz.
                  I want to see this sketch. Not to mention Gordon-Levitt's routine of "Make'em Laugh" was damn good.

Plus it had fake punching. I always enjoy that sort of thing.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    OMG DID YOU GUYZ WATCH DMB? OMG OMG OMG HE DID HIS LITTLE DANCE!!!11! OMG OMG OMG
                    DMB is relevant enough to be on SNL? I thought they were going the route of Hootie and the Blowfish.
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

SNL is relevant enough for actual people to watch? I thought it was going the route of Mad TV.

Comment

Good performances last night. They played two of my favorite songs from the record.

Comment

Foot five!
                          Last edited by PHEDG; 11-26-2009, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X