Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Ohio, it's the best state ever! For serious!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acting like a gorilla and masturbating is no way to go through life son.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Whoooo boy. Wow. Meth is a hell of a drug.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• What the shit Dayton? You guys have cartel members there? GET OUT NATE AND INGRID.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Brock Turner registered as a sex offender. Every 90 days until he dies.

GOOD.

Comment

• When do they start calling him "convicted rapist" instead of "ex-swimmer"?

Comment

• http://www.whio.com/news/crime-ampam...Hh7bCjIh0iLjP/
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• In Ohio even fair rides want to murder you.

Comment

• saw that. How horrible.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• IT's legit why rides freak me the fuck out. not the height or speed, but the fact that at any moment a screw can come loose and fuck your shit up.

Comment

• My issue is with the ones that aren't permanent. Those get taken down and put back up all the time, and I always fear that something didn't get set up right. I mean, look at the people who work at the state fairs...they don't look all that competent. i don't care if it's been inspected 7 times, I don't trust it.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yep, I'll stick with my beer garden when I go the state fair..

Comment

• Heard all of that. Three summers of working at an amusement park effectively killed any desire I had of riding rides.

Comment

• Yeah. No thanks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• http://http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_59ae4862e4b0dfaafcf2124e
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I read this earlier today. I love that the guy is like "Don't get Jake in trouble. I like him." Good on him, but fuck man, I'd be suing the SHIT out of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X