No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell yeah, The Leftovers has been great so far. But I also don't have the hate for Lost and/or Damon Lindelof that many seem to have now.

Finished NARCOS yesterday. I watched it all in 2 days. SO GOOD!
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Need to catch up on Leftovers this weekend, but LOST? I don't hate it, it just ended like donkey dicks.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• finished LONGMIRE last night. Yep, ready for S5 post haste!
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Watched one ep of Mr. Robot last night. Wife and I are officially hooked. The main character is extremely compelling. And the writing is terrific.
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Ash Vs. Evil Dead - oh, HELL, yes! Loved the fuck outta this first ep. Raimi, Campbell and crew knocked it out of the park - just the right touches of horror and comedy. Ash has become quite the asshat in the past 30 years, but a lovable asshat.

Also, Lucy Lawless' brief cameo: she looks amazing, and if she does as good a job as she did in the Spartacus shows, and as the season trailer shows, we're in for a blast.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
              Watched one ep of Mr. Robot last night. Wife and I are officially hooked. The main character is extremely compelling. And the writing is terrific.
              easily the best show of the year. EASILY.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, Mr. Robot is WAY better than I expected.

Comment

• That new trailer for PREACHER is leaving me cold. Not what I was expecting at all, and I'm not convinced on Cooper as Jesse Custer. Cassidy looks right, though...just missing his sunglasses.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Not a fan of that Preacher trailer. It did nothing for me. That being said, I'm on the opposite side as I dig Cooper and thought he did well in the little that we were shown. Cassidy left me cold though.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm with Rob. I'll certainly give it the benefit of the doubt for now considering everyone involved. I think it's hard to get anything about this across in just 60 seconds. It seemed to me like they're going to go pretty linear, though. Didn't all the history with his congregation happen pretty far into the books?

Comment

• It's pretty much deceptive advertising. If you haven't read the books at all, you'd think that this was about an ass-kicking Preacher hanging out with an Irishman. That's it. It looks like a revenge tale with the two of them acting as a buddy movie 'Equalizer' in Texas.

Comment

• I think that's how they need to advertise it right now, though. I think they'll need to ease into the Word of God stuff. And I'm curious whether they'll address God abandoning Heaven at all.

Comment

• Looks like the Saint of Killers isn't even in this (nobody cast for it according to the IMDB). That sucks.

Also, no Jody or T.C. either.

Comment

• Saint of Killers is on the whiskey bottle in the trailer!

i need to read the series again to remember how things showed up in the story but I would guess Jody and TC show up in the finale and are a big part of the second season, if there is one.

Comment

• I have never read Preacher. Think for Christmas I am going to buy all the TPB and catch up.

Comment

Working...
                                X