No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katee Sackhoff and Lou Diamond Philips on the same show were what drew my attention in the first place, and they act the hell outta this. Great work from everyone involved. You boo the villains, raise your beers to the heroes, and are thankful this show is NOT based in LA or NYC for a change.

Comment

• Finally fully caught up on all Rick and Morty episodes. Fuck man, this is probably one of the best shows in the last 15 years, easily.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Good to hear on LONGMIRE. I think we're gonna stick with it.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Finally decided to watch House of Cards. Made it about 15 seconds. Nope. Not ok with Kevin Spacey killing a dog with his bare hands, even if it is to put it out of its pain.
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Moving on to Orange is the New Black(shut up, Nathan and I are really behind on current shows).
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
              Finally decided to watch House of Cards. Made it about 15 seconds. Nope. Not ok with Kevin Spacey killing a dog with his bare hands, even if it is to put it out of its pain.
              I thought that show was fucking BORING as shit.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• There's a magic special on NBC right now and I'm so happy.

Comment

• whatT>?!???!?!

Comment

• A guy named Mat Franco. I guess he won America's Got Talent or something and is starting a Vegas show soon? It was two hours and it was mostly great. He did a gag with a Donkey Kong arcade cabinet that was crazy. And the last illusion...I don't know, man. well, now that I think about it, it was probably the non-Tesla version of The Transported Man because they never zoomed in on him but it still gave me chills.

Comment

• Been binging on OItNB since Thursday night. Totally hooked. I'm on season 2 now and had a little omg moment when a character mentioned Xenia, which is about 20 minutes from here. It really isn't a town you ever want to have anything to do with, but I still had a "squeeee!" moment.

Comment

• Whoa buddy, the end of episode five of Narcos. Y'all should watch this show.

Comment

• Finished Narcos last night. Fuck man, BRING ON SEASON 2.

Comment

• Just finished the newest season of Portlandia that is on Netflix. The Bart Simpson episode was great.

Comment

• Really digging LONGMIRE. We're in for the long haul on this one.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Napoleon from Bill & Ted is on the episode I just started!

Comment

Working...
                                X