No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HANNIBAL is doing right by the RED DRAGON storyline so far. There have been a few spins on the existing material to keep it from being a straight retread of the prior adaptations.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Also, HELL ON WHEELS has been fantastic this season so far. It's really too bad that it took until S3 for the show to find a groove, as I suspect that it lost most of its viewers by then. Those of us that have stuck around have witnessed something great.
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I need to binge Hannibal, is what I've decided. I love watching it every week, but I feel so lost.

Comment

• I finally finished the latest season of Orange is the New Black last night. Ehhhh, it was okay. The last few episodes were pretty good but the earlier episodes dragged quite a bit. I would prefer it if the show just followed Boo and Poussey since they're the most (only?) interesting characters. What the hell happened to Natasha Lyonne's character? She basically disappeared and I don't remember seeing an explanation.

Comment

• Dude, her disappearance was a HUGE deal. You must have been tending to baby business. She got set up for that heroin stash and sent down to the max security prison down the road. It was a big really hard emotional scene, and it affected Red too.

Comment

• We finished S3 of OITNB last week. The second half was much stronger than the first, but we enjoyed it overall. The plotlines that stuck with me the most:
              - Caputo finally thinking of himself first. Great arc for him.
              - Boo and Pensatucky bonding. That was handled beautifully.
              - Boo everything. She was awesome this season.
              - Poussey had a very nice arc. Loved how the finale paired her up with Soso.
              - Piper going all Michael Corleone on Stella at the end. That was great.
              - Leanne's Amish backstory. I don't like the character very much, but I found her backstory to be very touching.

What I didn't care for:
              - Norma as God. Sorry, but I find it hard to believe that people in prison would be so stupid as to fall for that.
              - Crazy Eyes in general. We get it, she's goofy. Her character is played out, in my opinion.

It didn't have the overall MUST SEE drive that S2 had with Vee, but it was still very good. I'm glad that Lyonne left the show as I was really sick of her whole will she or won't she arc.

Also: Ruby Rose (Stella) was hot as hell. Holy COW. I hope she comes back for S4, but I kinda doubt it. I also wonder if Alex is coming back...they left that open, but that character is kinda played out, so maybe she IS done.

Comment

• I'm like 4 eps from being done with that.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Well shit. Sorry for spoilers, Martin.

Comment

• It's ok. It ain't must see TV. So is Lyonne really out now?

Also, Stella is kinda hot, but I have an aversion to girl that are so randomly tattooed it looks like a 4 years old with a stamping kit went batshit insane on her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      It's ok. It ain't must see TV. So is Lyonne really out now?

Also, Stella is kinda hot, but I have an aversion to girl that are so randomly tattooed it looks like a 4 years old with a stamping kit went batshit insane on her.
                      As far as I know, she's out. She certainly doesn't return for S3, and I don't know if she signed for S4. Again, I hope she's done. I'm totally played out on her character.

And I'd normally totally agree with you on a gal who is randomly tattooed like that, but I'll be damned if it doesn't work on her.

Comment

• She has a pretty face. And body.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Dude, her disappearance was a HUGE deal. You must have been tending to baby business. She got set up for that heroin stash and sent down to the max security prison down the road. It was a big really hard emotional scene, and it affected Red too.
                          I totally forgot about that. I think that was where I stopped watching for a while. That was pretty messed up situation.

There were a lot of messed up things that happened this year. Pennsatucky's episode was ROUGH.

Comment

• I think a LOT of regular characters will be gone next season with how it ended. Just no other way.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post

There were a lot of messed up things that happened this year. Pennsatucky's episode was ROUGH.
                              Guess what episode was playing for me yesterday?

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OM8HNuRLIBI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X