This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing Katamari Forever.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• How is that? Worth picking up? I dug the original on the PS2, but haven't played one since.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I think I'm going to trade in Brutal. It's just not fun. At all. ugh. Goddammit.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Sonuvabtich.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Seriously. I WANT TO LOVE THIS GAME. But I can't. I keep trying to get into it, and I can't. The demo is nothing like the actual game, which sucks.

Comment

• Oh that really sucks. Tim Schaffer screws the pooch yet again.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Well to be fair, this is pretty much the first Tim Schafer game I haven't dug. It just tries to be too many things, and it's not good at any of them. The humor is there, the music kicks ass, the voice acting rocks, the atmosphere is brilliant, it's just bad there isn't a good game to go along with it.

Comment

• Also, RTS games on consoles can suck a dick. None have worked as well as their PC counterparts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    How is that? Worth picking up? I dug the original on the PS2, but haven't played one since.

It's decent. A lot of it is like the plan for God of War Collection. HD retreads of the past games. But, there are a few new levels.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I'm tempted to buy Brutal Legend from you, Rob.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Honestly, rent it. Seriously. I'm trading it in to finish paying off MW2.

Comment

• duly noted. It sounds OK at best from reviews, but I'll have to admit...the concept and the musical aspect of it have an appeal for me.
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I've had Brutal for a bit, but I haven't cracked it open. I'm expecting to love it. If that's not the case, I've also got Wolverine and Up to play on 360.

Picked those up for a combined 35 dollars off the Target clearance rack.

Comment

• I never played it, but I heard that 'Wolverine' is a pretty fun game. Violent as hell, anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                                I think I'm going to trade in Brutal. It's just not fun. At all. ugh. Goddammit.
                                Fuck, Rob, you're killing me! Now I don't even want to rent Brutal Legend. I just moved Borderlands to the top spot in my queue. With my luck, gamefly will still send me Brutal Legend next even though I moved it down.
                                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X