No announcement yet.

2010-11 Hockey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Russ. The discussion of any sports brings out the Houston/Dallas rivalry. I HAVE to trash talk Dallas. Anything less and I wouldn't be considered a Houstonian. We bros.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I understand.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
        Can we rename this thread 2010-11 NHL thread. Because some dude above mentionned a team in Houston. There isn't any hockey in Houston.
        *KevinSpaceyWROOOOOOOOOOOOONG.gif*

Originally posted by Howard View Post
        Maybe not a NHL team but there is an AHL team in Houston. The Aeros.

http://www.aeros.com/main/
        Circle gets the square!!!

And you claim to be a hockey fan Martin, FFS respect the farm system. Lulz.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

The farm teams are.... cute. Glad you enjoy them, but once you tasted NHL.... Still, it takes fans to make those team work!

In other news, the retarded contract awarded to Kovalchuk was REFUSED by the NHL. Finally, a good decision!

Comment

Ok, I really don't give a hoot about the Stars, but I thought this was funny...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puc...urn=nhl-270487
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Nice link!

So Ingrid. Your team ain't that bad. You gave Gagné for nothing, and Zerdhev is a big ???, but the core is still there. Expect Giroux to explode.

And you guys still don't have a goalie.

Comment

His Clint helm is some next-level shit.

October...get yo ass over hurr, dammit.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  Nice link!

So Ingrid. Your team ain't that bad. You gave Gagné for nothing, and Zerdhev is a big ???, but the core is still there. Expect Giroux to explode.

And you guys still don't have a goalie.
                  I still can't believe we gave up Gagne.

This should be an interesting year. I hoe they don't get cocky and choke like they always have in the past...

Oh, and I found a friend to go with me to see them play the Blue Jackets on Oct. 25, so YAY!!!! I'll probably be the only person in the complex wearing orange and black.
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

AAAANNNNDDDD!!! For my birthday, Nathan and my sisters gave me NHL Center Ice!!!! I can watch all the games! Not just the Columbus ones!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ingrid View Post
                      I still can't believe we gave up Gagne.

This should be an interesting year. I hoe they don't get cocky and choke like they always have in the past...

Oh, and I found a friend to go with me to see them play the Blue Jackets on Oct. 25, so YAY!!!! I'll probably be the only person in the complex wearing orange and black.
                      Giving up Gagné is all about Cap space now. Look at the Hawks...

And watch out for Tampa Bay. Half the team is from Quebec now... their now coach is amazing.

And teach them a lesson!!!! I couldn't get any tickets for a MTL game. At least not in the corner seat completely in the back. The whole season was sold in 2 hours....

Originally posted by ingrid View Post
                      AAAANNNNDDDD!!! For my birthday, Nathan and my sisters gave me NHL Center Ice!!!! I can watch all the games! Not just the Columbus ones!!!!
                      At least Columbus has Rich Nash and Nikita Filatov. Still, what a bore...

Comment

The first place I ever expirienced hockey will soon be nothing more than a memory.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...p-for-auction/

Comment

Happens. My Forum was demolished 10 years ago...

Comment

Since the season has begun, it's time to poke fun at others.

Comment

I don't get it.

I'm a good sport and all but I really don't get it.

Comment

Truth be told, neither do I... but that 'Les Apes' things made me lulz.

Comment

Working...
                                X