No announcement yet.

The Leftovers - Season 2 SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fuck yeah we are getting one final season!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Carrie Coon is the best!

Tell me you're watching season 3, Rob.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

I am! After the boring first episode this season has been great. The stuff with his dad in Australia was great.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

2nd season FINALLY came to amazon so I'll be knocking that out soon. I take it, it's much better than S1? Mind you I enjoyed 1.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Yeah, I liked season 1 but season 2 is even better.

Comment

Working...
              X