Girl Scout Cookies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girl Scout Cookies

I LOVEHATE these fucking things. They're so damned BAD for you (can you say HIGH IN FAT) but they're so irresistable. I can pound a whole box of thin mints in 20 minutes flat...I know this for a fact.

They are my one real weakness, and I'm always glad when this time of year passes.
    Thin Mints
    35.29%
    Tagalongs
    23.53%
    Do-Si-Dos™Peanut Butter Sandwiches
    5.88%
    Samoas
    35.29%
    Shortbread
    0.00%
    Lemonades
    0.00%
    Dulce de Leche
    0.00%
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

what are those damned peanut butter patty thingies called? They're like oreos...peanut butter filling surrounded by two thin peanut butter cookies? LOVE 'em.
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Now with added poll! haha
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Do Si Do's!!! THANK YOU, those were the ones that I was thinking of.

Comment

Erp, I thought you meant the Tagalongs. Dammit I love the Tagalongs too.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

maybe they are, i don't know. If I remember correctly, those cookies CAN be sold under different names by different troops.

Comment

How many years of service/stripes does a troop have to have in order to change names? How many kills on their record?
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

I, too, can destroy Tagalongs and Samoas. That's why I usually buy a case.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                  How many years of service/stripes does a troop have to have in order to change names? How many kills on their record?
                  Who said Vin was running this girl scout troop?
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

THIN MINTS IN A RACE TO THE DEATH, MOFOS!! Those things are evil, yet I can't resist their siren song...

They're like oreos...peanut butter filling surrounded by two thin peanut butter cookies? LOVE 'em
                    Oh, those, THOSE!! I love those too.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

I can only eat the trefoils which I kept calling "Tree-Foils", a seven year old corrected me and said they were "Tref-oils".

I felt like a tool that day.

Comment

those lemon things too. lemon chalet cremes. Fatty lemony goodness.

Honestly, I can't think of any of them that I outright dislike. Oh GOD...

Comment

Yeah, the chalet creams. They got rid of them, why in the hell did they do that?!

Comment

no they didn't. my coworker has a box of them...a FRESH box of them...on his desk now. They're like the oreos: lemon filling in between two lemon cookie thingies. I've had 2 today already.

EVIL

Comment

hmm....

Comment

Working...
                              X