Professor Layton and the ;kasdfhkhf hlkjklFRRGGAAAAAHHH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Professor Layton and the ;kasdfhkhf hlkjklFRRGGAAAAAHHH

So I'm just now catching up on DS stuff, having finally bought a DS Lite on a whim. It's fun, I love all the games, etc., but this Professor Layton shit in particular makes me feel like a retard...but it's a blast.

Anyone dicked around with this one before? If not, do it. The presentation's pretty impressive and it's a good brain-drainer.

Also, this.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

I kinda wish I never sold my DS as this is one game I think Lesley and I would fucking love.

and lulz to the comic.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

This is one of my favorite games on the system. Diabolical Box is a must-buy when it releases next month.

Have you found the apple puzzle yet, Jake? That thing is a kick in the dick. The only other puzzle that I really hated was the one at the entrance to the park about the multiplying bacteria. I way over-thought that one to the point I had to look up the answer.

Comment

Really fun, one of the best on the system. Of course, once Scribblenauts comes out I'll start treating this like a bastard child and swiftly change loyalties.
        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Goddammit, I'mma have to rebuy a DS aren't I? ugh.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            Diabolical Box is a must-buy when it releases next month.
            D: D: D: D: ohmygod nextmonth

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            Have you found the apple puzzle yet, Jake?
            Not yet. Ergh. I spent yesterday afternoon fiddling around with Advance Wars and didn't get back to Layton. About to fix that, though!
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

Advance Wars is fucking awesome. I also loved the shit out of the Resident Evil remake. That game got way too much play. Having the map always be showing made that game fucking perfect in my eyes.

Also, I'm that guy who had Nintendogs. Mr. Fluffypoof was awesome.

Comment

August 24!

Professor Layton just sent me an e-mail asking if I dare open the box. Yes, I dare! Get here sooooonasdlkjfasdlkjggad

Comment

Advance Wars has ruled my hand held game playing life since 2001.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    I also loved the shit out of the Resident Evil remake. That game got way too much play. Having the map always be showing made that game fucking perfect in my eyes.
                    I guess I need to give it another go, because I picked it up and the game still had that STUPID, STUPID, STUPID FUCKING CONTROL SCHEME THAT COMPLETELY DEFIES LOGIC AND DRIVES SANE PEOPLE TO THE BRINK OF SELF-MUTILATION.

~

Comment

I give it a pass. Always have. I'm also in the minority for that as well.

Comment

I really want to like it, but then I can't even turn and run in a straight fucking line and I'm sitting there on the toilet screaming "RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEE EEE" until my girlfriend knocks on the door and tells me to keep it down because I'm going to piss off the neighbors at 11:30 on a weeknight.

~

Comment

Professor Layton and the Devi's Flute will have a bonus game. OHMYGOODNESSIWANTTHISRIGHTNOWRABBLE.
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

D:

And Diabolical Box is so much fun, but so much harder.

~

Comment

Devil's Flute. hurr hurr hurr

So, Layton is kind of a deadbeat, eh? First he drags this kid on an adventure to look for a box that guarantees your death. Then he tells the kid to lie to the Police. And then he flagrantly disrespects the police in front of the kid. WTF, Layton?

Also, I love this game. Nothing super tricky yet but I haven't spent a lot of time on the extra puzzles. The "taking out the trash" puzzle looks a little rough.

Comment

Working...
                              X