No announcement yet.

What the shit is wrong with kids today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just trying to help out...so now you can cuss at the dudes in front of Home Depot.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
      Just trying to help out...so now you can cuss at the dudes in front of Home Depot.
      I know B. I don't take criticism of my Gringo-nese lightly.

And, Martinez built our new fence down in Waxahachie. He's awesome. Too awesome to curse at, for I would fear for mah lyfe.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
        Just trying to help out...so now you can cuss at the dudes in front of Home Depot.
        Shit man, I ain't gonna cuss those guys out. Just out there workin for a buck. Plus I need this shed built for cheap.

Originally posted by Russ View Post
        I know B. I don't take criticism of my Gringo-nese lightly.
        It's Gabacho-ness, get it right! Are you a Mex-I-Can or a Mex-I-Can't, Russ?
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Only the Trejo can answer that question.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Seriously? What the shit man? I know they are technically adults, but still. This shit is redonkulous.

"It seems that Skarnes was to receive no money for killing Mr and Mrs Monks but the prospect of biting off Monks' penis. This was the climactic act of the conspiracy."
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "HEY KID, YOU'RE YELLOW!"

"BRAAAGGHH!!!"

"Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Shrek?

And goddamn. How much would you have to drink to have that happen that early? I only ask because I love me some beer. I also don't drink and vomit, passout, blackout, etc.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• he looks like Toad

Comment

• He looks like a zombie that is about to vomit all over.
                    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• BLARHGHGHHGH!

Comment

• He looks the color of Hocken's assho....

You know what, I've decided it's best not to finish that sentence.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• ....nothing wrong with this kid...at all. In fact, this kid is fucking awesome.

Comment

• ...nothing wrong this kid either. Thank god he didn't hurt anyone, but his mind was in the right place.

Comment

• Listen closely as they plummet... chilling!
                              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• I wish I had his gumption. I was forward-thinking enough at his age, just not to the point of GTA.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X