Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > New Releases in the theater

New Releases in the theater Like paying 10 bucks a ticket and sitting with the mouthbreathers to watch a new film? Then post about it here

Old 05-17-2015, 04:31 PM
fucking loves magic

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

yeah, we just weren't sure if the stuff with Charlize's mother and shit were actually part of the tribe from Thunderdome. Because one of the wives had that music box that Max gave the feral kid from Road Warrior.
Old 05-17-2015, 04:40 PM
fucking loves magic

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

That birth scene was great if only for the audible gasps from the women in my theater.
Old 05-17-2015, 05:08 PM
Made Mr. T Cry

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Yeah, Organic Mechanic throwin' it around like a fucking rumproast was classy.

Great little moment of world building that puts everything in perspective for the audience.

Shit has just gotten THAT bad, that people twirl premature babby umbilical cords around like a piece of string with an "easy come, easy go" attitude.

Syncs really well with the way that tribe deals with death.
You have to understand, these are people who work hard for a living. They have tough lives. Structured lives. They work all day, then they have dinner, put their kids to bed, go to sleep, and get back to the set at five o’clock the next morning. Everything else in life except for dreams has rules.
Old 05-17-2015, 05:15 PM
Made Mr. T Cry

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Also, I am in love with Furiosa.
You have to understand, these are people who work hard for a living. They have tough lives. Structured lives. They work all day, then they have dinner, put their kids to bed, go to sleep, and get back to the set at five o’clock the next morning. Everything else in life except for dreams has rules.
Old 05-17-2015, 05:31 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

HOLY SHIT
Old 05-17-2015, 05:33 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

I mean, based on the trailers I figured this movie would be pretty entertaining but it's GREAT. Man, I want to go see it again tomorrow. Gonna see about getting a hype truck with the Marshall stacks and whatnot to follow me around ova permanent basis.
Old 05-24-2015, 10:04 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

Something that was probably mentioned elsewhere, but I'm too lazy to look...

Played by the same guy.
Old 05-24-2015, 12:44 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy225 View Post
Something that was probably mentioned elsewhere, but I'm too lazy to look...

Played by the same guy.
Tis teh correct. But not sure where I saw/heard it.
Old 05-24-2015, 02:14 PM
Made Mr. T Cry

Just went down a rabbit hole of youtubes listening to that cool-as-fuck cat.

And then I got to one with he and Miller at the Drafthouse.

I couldn't sit through the Harry Knowles' cringe-inducing introduction. I admire the passion he still holds for film, but man, rein it the fuck in you goober.
Old 05-26-2015, 11:03 AM
Shut up, crime!

Yes.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (60.6 KB, 13 views)
Old 05-26-2015, 11:04 AM
fucking loves magic

hahahaha
Old 05-26-2015, 12:13 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Just finished my 6th time watching it this past weekend.

Megan Gale would've been an amazing Wonder Woman had JLA Miller Style happened. But, that script was ass shit.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 05-26-2015, 12:21 PM
fucking loves magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson View Post
But, that script was ass shit.
I almost added a line in the Bat thread in regards to the script that said "I dig it, but I'll wait for Troy to come in here and tell me why I'm wrong."

hahah
Old 05-26-2015, 12:23 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
I almost added a line in the Bat thread in regards to the script that said "I dig it, but I'll wait for Troy to come in here and tell me why I'm wrong."

hahah

It's not terrible when you compare it to everything that Snyder is fucking out of his shit cunt writing hole.

But, it's lesser material for George Miller. While the stuff with Toecutter/Immortan Joe as Martian Manhunter is a nice bit of story setup. Everything else stinks of being rushed to beat the WGA strike. Two or three more drafts and it could've been amazing.

I would love to see him revisit it with his Fury Road co-writers. But, I feel that the days of getting Miller back into the DCU might have passed.

Old 05-26-2015, 03:56 PM
Allergic to dumbfucks

Location: Somewhere around the moon, New York City and your sister
FilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandas

There were several factors but you can, more or less, thank Nolan.

He told Warner Brothers if they made it, he was walking off not just the Batman franchise but the studio in general. They folded faster than Superman on laundry day.
Old 05-26-2015, 05:46 PM
fucking loves magic

and instead we got boring as fuck TDKR. boooooo
Old 05-28-2015, 10:16 PM
Shut up, crime!

Why isn't this on blu-ray yet so I can watch it all day, every day?
Old 05-28-2015, 11:17 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Why isn't this on blu-ray yet so I can watch it all day, every day?

Looking like August. Plus, there's going to multiple editions.

If you don't own the Original Trilogy, it looks like it'll be cheaper to buy the release that bundles together the OT with Fury Road.

Old 05-28-2015, 11:58 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Still haven't seen this. FML
Old 05-29-2015, 04:50 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

Depending on the price, I'm down for a Mad Max boxed set. I needs some Furiosa on my home screen, yo.