Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > New Releases in the theater

New Releases in the theater Like paying 10 bucks a ticket and sitting with the mouthbreathers to watch a new film? Then post about it here

Old 04-02-2017, 07:18 AM
Allergic to dumbfucks

Location: Somewhere around the moon, New York City and your sister
FilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson View Post
Based on what I got, not what Jamie got.

Spoiler: 70s throwback 

Woody goes wack-a-doo with his Special Gorilla Death Squad. Caesar is mentally broken after losing a third of his people to the Human Death Squad. But, Woody keeps pressing harder and harder. The film takes place over 18 months, as the war wages on.

It ends when Caesar is finally willing to go Wild and push the Humans into a corner. Woody feeling that humanity is fucked, won't leave a world to the humans. So, he calls in a remote nuke strike.

Everyone dead.

Spoiler: Legit Spoilers, Bitches! ! ! ! ! ! ! 
Essentially they are doing to Caesar here what they just did to Logan. He loses everything... except for his third child (named, you guessed it, Cornelius).

Long story short, the last scene is him, li'l Cornelius and Nova, Maurice and the remaining apes in their new home (a beautiful lake, greenery everywhere). They sit there and watch the kids play, everything looks all happy after the two and a half hours of pure Hell... and then he slumps over and dies. From his wounds. Maurice cries telling Caesar his son will know who he was and everything he did for his people. Credits.
Old 04-02-2017, 09:47 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
  Spoiler: Legit Spoilers, Bitches! ! ! ! ! ! ! 
Essentially they are doing to Caesar here what they just did to Logan. He loses everything... except for his third child (named, you guessed it, Cornelius).

Long story short, the last scene is him, li'l Cornelius and Nova, Maurice and the remaining apes in their new home (a beautiful lake, greenery everywhere). They sit there and watch the kids play, everything looks all happy after the two and a half hours of pure Hell... and then he slumps over and dies. From his wounds. Maurice cries telling Caesar his son will know who he was and everything he did for his people. Credits.
I got half of that, but with the far more brutal ending. Somewhere in between lies the real.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 04-02-2017, 11:00 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Old 04-02-2017, 11:00 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

fucking awesome
Old 04-02-2017, 12:40 PM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

Me likey. I understand the next Universal Monster for this shared universe is gonna be the Creature from the Black Lagoon, so...

ALWAYS REBLOG THE CREATURE!
Old 04-02-2017, 03:34 PM
Allergic to dumbfucks

FilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson View Post
I got half of that, but with the far more brutal ending. Somewhere in between lies the real.
  Spoiler: Other Spoiler Stuff, Ya'll 
Also Nova being mute has to do with a mutation from the Simian Flu that wiped out mankind.

Harrelson's son gets it which causes him to lose his Goddamn mind and go all out on the apes.
Old 04-02-2017, 03:35 PM
Allergic to dumbfucks

Old 04-02-2017, 05:14 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
  Spoiler: Other Spoiler Stuff, Ya'll 
Also Nova being mute has to do with a mutation from the Simian Flu that wiped out mankind.

Harrelson's son gets it which causes him to lose his Goddamn mind and go all out on the apes.

Spoiler: Spoilers 

I got everything you from up until the end split.

Your guy was in the test screening, mine was early on ZOMG FOX IS EDGELORD dude.

Woody is one and done with this entry, but that could work either way.
The next one jumps ahead 15-20 years, but that could work either way.

Going less nuclear would make sense for keeping the franchise going, but retreading ground already onscreen with Logan might be one too many trips to the well for Fox.

Still, I think your guy at test screening was last to see it. So, I defer to last visual confirm.

Old 04-02-2017, 05:22 PM
Allergic to dumbfucks

Spoiler: *Insert Joke Here* 
Honestly think the next film will be Reeves doing his spin on the original film.
Old 04-02-2017, 05:32 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
  Spoiler: *Insert Joke Here* 
Honestly think the next film will be Reeves doing his spin on the original film.
It matches up perfectly for that.

Old 04-03-2017, 07:16 AM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

I wouldn't mind that at all, honestly. Loved the first two and will probably love the third entry, and I'd like to see the current aesthetic applied to a riff on the original film.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 04-03-2017, 12:16 PM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Martin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
GHOST IN THE SHELL is very OK. Not bad, not great...it's vigorously average. It IS beautiful, however...so beautiful that I kinda recommend seeing it theatrically if you can.
See it tomorrow.
Old 04-21-2017, 08:26 AM

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

New International trailer for THE MUMMY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwuYSdHDDow

Some really bad, bad dialog in this. Some bad line readings as well.
Quote:
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Old 04-21-2017, 10:33 AM
getting ready for summer

I am so in. Don't even care about the cheese.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Old 04-21-2017, 09:49 PM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Martin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandas

That makes the Brandon Fraser one look like a masterpiece.
Old 04-22-2017, 10:50 AM
getting ready for summer

That one is great too.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Old 05-03-2017, 06:45 AM
getting ready for summer

Old 05-03-2017, 06:45 AM
getting ready for summer

in.
Old 05-03-2017, 08:19 AM

I like it. Nice use of the musicbox music from FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE in there.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-03-2017, 08:37 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

What a fucking compromised adaptation.