Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got like 2-1/2 hours into it. I want to go back, but nothing was really compelling me to jump back in.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Bought The Long Dark in June, and never got around to it. Finally dropped a couple hours into it and I like it a lot. It's a survival game, which I don't typically care for, but this one clicked with me. I think because it doesn't require ridiculous RNG or a wiki to know how to make recipes, or take 20 hours to build a laser rifle and get a mount. I am shocked Rob doesn't drink a bunch during the snow and play this and hate everything.
      Never even heard of this. What system?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Spent most of the day playing Rise of the Tomb Raider. Not very far because I keep getting sidetracked with hidden tombs and shit. Dig it. So far it's more entertaining than Uncharted 4. At least I haven't gotten to a boring as fuck Jeep level....

Decided to give FFXV another few hours of my time. Let's see if that was a waste.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Abzu: Journey in the ocean. I liked it. But it's a one play and done.

Comment

• Found out that Ceej didn't play any further than Chapter 1 in FFXV (and got to level 25+ still) so I decided to see what happens when you decide to finish Chapter 1 haha. Not bad, definitely opens up more. Still not completely sold yet though. Still hate the goddamn characters, can't remember anyone's fucking name, and have absolutely no idea what's going on except that some robot men fucked up some place called Insomnia and killed my dad or something.

Comment

• Picked up FFXV yesterday for $40, even though I'll have no time to play it. Just cant turn down a deal..
              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I really like it but seeing what chapter 13 becomes, I don't want to go back.

Comment

• I keep hearing about this infamous chapter 13. I doubt I'll even get that far.

Comment

• Just beat the Leon campaign in RE6. That final boss is ridiculous and not in a good way. SO MANY FORMS.

Comment

• I finished the Gears 4 campaign last night. It was very enjoyable but the ending was very abrupt. As in, I'm not sure if I accidentally hit a button during the cutscene or they withheld more for finishing on a higher difficulty level. Maybe it's just poor writing because the last image is clearly something the viewer should recognize and have some kind of realization. I did recognize it but do not remember much of the lore so it really had no impact on me. I need to check out a story wiki, I guess.

Comment

• Just beat Chapter 5 or 6 in FFXV. Got to use my first summon. That was neat. I stil can't tell if I enjoy this game or not.

Comment

• Sorry I couldn't join in in compe, Josh. I had like 30 minutes, so I went quick play. I never played competitive. Will try this week!
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Just beat Chapter 5 or 6 in FFXV. Got to use my first summon. That was neat. I stil can't tell if I enjoy this game or not.
                            You're further in than me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              Sorry I couldn't join in in compe, Josh. I had like 30 minutes, so I went quick play. I never played competitive. Will try this week!
                              No biggie, my boy and I are home sick so we're powering through games to try and get that gold weapon.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• How do you get the gold weapons?

Also, good play on that D.Va. Too bad she'll be nerfed, but again, she's a murderous machine in my hands. I play amazing as a teammate with her. Junkrat is great when I go solo, but D.Va is where I hit my jam. Sometimes I won't get a kill, but I'll make the entire fucking enemy team focus on me by flanking them, allowing the 5 others to come in and murder everyone. It won't get me PotG, but that's how I roll.
                                Last edited by Martin; 01-24-2017, 03:24 PM.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X