Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is "don't @ me" and why does it anger me too?
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      What is "don't @ me" and why does it anger me too?

It's when cunts on Twitter form what they think is an original opinion, then they don't want anyone to call it out.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Ahhhhh, I have cunt block for my twitter. That's why I've never heard of it.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          When people say "don't @ me"...I want to put a plastic bag over their head and stab them in the lung with scissors.
          fite me

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            fite me

You don't want that. I fite dirty and I fite to win.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• ARGO

We just finished listening to the audio book on Saturday, so we watched the movie again last night. It's a good movie, but holy shit does it make shit up compared to what actually happened (as outlined in the book). Knowing what actually happened and seeing all of the made up shit was aggravating and frankly hurt the movie, which I once thought was pretty excellent.

I sure as shit understand why Canada was pissed about the movie now. They did so much to help us in this situation that is simply not acknowledged within the film.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Blair Witch.

Wow. How do you make an even more boring version of the original film? I don't understand how that's possible.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That's pretty disappointing. I was hoping for something from that flick.
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• it's fucking terrible
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I prefer Book of Shadows to this. At least that tried something different if not also terribly flawed. This was just so goddamn boring and it made no sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        ARGO

We just finished listening to the audio book on Saturday, so we watched the movie again last night. It's a good movie, but holy shit does it make shit up compared to what actually happened (as outlined in the book). Knowing what actually happened and seeing all of the made up shit was aggravating and frankly hurt the movie, which I once thought was pretty excellent.

I sure as shit understand why Canada was pissed about the movie now. They did so much to help us in this situation that is simply not acknowledged within the film.
                        Especially when it's 90% Canada, 10% US.... heh....
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• KEANU- I watched an edited version on the plane yesterday (no n-word, n-word, or tits) and it was still hilarious. Key and Peele 4 Eva. And, man, Peter Atencio knows what he's doing.

Currently watching HELLRAISER for the first time. Man, what the fuck is this?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            KEANU- I watched an edited version on the plane yesterday (no n-word, n-word, or tits) and it was still hilarious. Key and Peele 4 Eva. And, man, Peter Atencio knows what he's doing.

Currently watching HELLRAISER for the first time. Man, what the fuck is this?

Hellraiser is Love. Hellraiser is Life. Just never watch anything past the third movie.

Comment

• Hellraiser?

Paging our resident Cenobites experts Tim and Ig!

(yeah. but it gets better at the 2nd if I remember).
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I just recently watched the first two. The first almost reads as a play. The second is baaaaaaaaaaaatshit insane. Not sure if it's good or not, but I loved it.

Comment

Working...
                                X