X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We all hope he died like this:

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I don't get why there isn't a clear decision in regards to his cause of death. Half of outlets are saying Throat Cancer, the other half is saying Heart Attack.

Whatever it was, the dude was the shit.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Had no clue he was even sick.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
          Had no clue he was even sick.
          That was probably the way he wanted it, just like David Bowie.
          Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Feel like this is the year we lose one of the Bonds.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• #SaveDalton
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                #SaveDalton

Dalton is still healthy. If it's going to be one, it's Connery. Moore has skin cancer and related concerns.

But, Connery is on lock down due to how bad he has declined.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I know but Dalton is one of my favorite Bonds.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Mary Tyler no-Moore...
                    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Saw that. Gonna be a lot of flowers spread around her statue on Nicollet Mall tonight.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Damn it, 2017. DAMN IT.

John Hurt passed away. One of my all time favorite actors - been a fan and follower since his turn as Caligula in I, Claudius back in the day. Every thing I've seen him in, he just knocked it out of the park. The man was even involved in Doctor Who as the War Doctor, bringing all sorts of levels of badassery into the canon.

Thanks for all the great performances and great memories, sir.

Comment

• The original Apollo, Richard Hatch, 71. Cancer is a bitch.
                          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• NOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

• I said this year was gonna suck. We're off to a ROLLICKING good start.
                              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I used to have a crush on Apollo, too. I preferred him over Dirk Benedict's Starbuck.

Damn!
                                Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

Working...
                                X