POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
    And the ever-sainted JFK was a womanizer as were many of our presidents.

and he pretty much took a diet pill mix of Meth and Speed to treat back pain from his Addison's.

So, the Cuban Missile Crisis is on record as having been initiated by a man who was buzzed off a Meth/Speed highball.

This is why US History books should teach more about Adlai Stevenson. Sure, he was the Al Gore of his era, but Stevenson kept the Western World from looking like Fallout.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
      I'm talking about him being a retard. Oh wait. W.
      He was anything but retarded.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Trump or W?. W was... slow. Fuck, I've talked to people who worked with him. Incredible. He's apparently a nice guy.

Trump is smarter, but he's a narcissic douche.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• W was supposed to be the nicest guy in the world, and I've heard that his 'good ole boy' demeanor belied a very shrewd individual.
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Climate change, LGBT equality, and civil rights pages all yanked from the official White House website.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Climate change, LGBT equality, and civil rights pages all yanked from the official White House website.
              It means nothing. It's a cosmetic early Fuck You to get the opposition riled.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• FHA interest rate protections canceled. Great. Look forward to giving the government even more to spend on ways to fuck me.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  FHA interest rate protections canceled. Great. Look forward to giving the government even more to spend on ways to fuck me.
                  They never had the chance to be implemented. What got cut was Obama's last announcement of them this month. It's a dick move, but unless you bought a house in the last week...you're not impacted.

Comment

• Had a good conversation with one of my military contacts over at McGuire. A lot of the folks on base are Trump fans, and he was saying there's been some sudden changes in some of the policies on base in the run up to the inauguration. He told me that US troops haven't been well regarded by their peers on the international stage, even from our allies (they get quite a bit of hate and scorn), and they're hoping with Trump in charge, there'll be more fear/respect for our troops.

It was the most measured, reasoned conversation with a Trump supporter I've had in months.

Comment

• It wouldn't be a prudent move and it wouldn't go anywhere but it would be baller if someone in Congress called for impeachment on the basis of the emolument clause and/or nepotism violations on Monday.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        It wouldn't be a prudent move and it wouldn't go anywhere but it would be baller if someone in Congress called for impeachment on the basis of the emolument clause and/or nepotism violations on Monday.

Don't think for a second that it's not getting back pocketed by Ryan or McConnell for when they need it.

They don't need it yet, but Dems will pull it out too fast.

Let the Right split. The schism is already happening, but let the turn come naturally from those vultures.

Comment

• I filed my required OPR ethics and financial disclosure paperwork last week and it wasn't saved correctly by someone in the chain so I need to redo it. I legitimately asked my boss if I could wait until after the inauguration today since the new President and cabinet don't care about any of that stuff. He just laughed at me and said no.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                            Had a good conversation with one of my military contacts over at McGuire. A lot of the folks on base are Trump fans, and he was saying there's been some sudden changes in some of the policies on base in the run up to the inauguration. He told me that US troops haven't been well regarded by their peers on the international stage, even from our allies (they get quite a bit of hate and scorn), and they're hoping with Trump in charge, there'll be more fear/respect for our troops.

It was the most measured, reasoned conversation with a Trump supporter I've had in months.
                            Well prepare for them to get worse. Obama handled things poorly, but Trump is just moronic.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• At this point I feel like Trump is thinking to himself "yeah, you all knew it would be bad but did you know I'd go this crazy this fast? Give me the love and acceptance I crave and never received from my father and I'll give you your country back."

Comment

• Some wise reminder from ze Germanz:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY

Listen.

Comment

Working...
                                X