No announcement yet.

Mixed Martial Arts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon Jones took whatever the fuck was in his system. Dana didn't force feed him. Other than that I generally agree.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Brock Lesnar is married to Sable?!?!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        Brock Lesnar is married to Sable?!?!
        Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuup. Still weird as hell to me.

OK fight I guess. I wanted to see at least ONE big move from someone. That fight kind of was everything about why I stopped watching MMA waaaaaaaaaay back in the early 00s. It moved from striking to just "tackle and hold" which is boring as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          Jon Jones took whatever the fuck was in his system. Dana didn't force feed him. Other than that I generally agree.
          Dana is a piss-poor promoter. His downs are drowning the ups.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuup. Still weird as hell to me.

OK fight I guess. I wanted to see at least ONE big move from someone. That fight kind of was everything about why I stopped watching MMA waaaaaaaaaay back in the early 00s. It moved from striking to just "tackle and hold" which is boring as fuck.
            Lesnar is always going to tackle and ground and pound. Look at Hunts face at the post fight presser to see if any of it was "big" enough. Also Lesnar has been out of fighting for 5 years man. Cut him some slack.

Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Dana is a piss-poor promoter. His downs are drowning the ups.
            Diff strokes/folks.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• McGregor should have been headlining this shit since he retracted. But Dana wanted to be the top dog instead of the adult. So this clusterfuck is his doing. Jones was a liability from the start.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                Lesnar is always going to tackle and ground and pound. Look at Hunts face at the post fight presser to see if any of it was "big" enough. Also Lesnar has been out of fighting for 5 years man. Cut him some slack.
                Sure, the hits hurt, but it's still a wrestling match. Which bores me. I wanna see striking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  McGregor should have been headlining this shit since he retracted. But Dana wanted to be the top dog instead of the adult. So this clusterfuck is his doing. Jones was a liability from the start.
                  Dana was doing Lorenzo's bidding, you're crazy to think otherwise. And yes Conor should have been put back on the show.

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Sure, the hits hurt, but it's still a wrestling match. Which bores me. I wanna see striking.
                  I hear you. But MMA is always going to have a ground portion. Also there were some good striking matches on the show.

Comment

• Oh, Ronda, Ronda, Ronda...

Comment

• Her coach Edmund has ruined her. He's convinced her she's a world class boxer and she's far from it. Until she's loses him she's done.

Comment

• There is a hilaaaarious video out there that picked up Edmund's corner coaching for this fight as it was happening -

"Head movement! head movement! head movement! head movement! no! no! NO! NOOOOOOOoooOoOOooOoooo" *sobbing*
                        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Yeah, all he says is head movement and once she's rocked CLINCH and that's it. He's fucking terrible and he's made her forget what got her to the dance which was judo and submissions.

Comment

• She wasn't in it mentally. She's broken. Retire and enjoy that $$.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X