No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sawyer was the only character I gave a damn about after the first season or so.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      rewatching LOST. Halfway through season 1. Man, I missed Sawyer. So much.

SONOFABITCH
      I wish someone could go back in time and take Lost from like season 2-ish on and re-do it and make it not end with the buttplug of doom.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• New Girl
        Men's Int. Soccer (friendly) USA vs. CAN
        Dual Survival
        Top Gear USA
        An American Experience: Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          Seriously. The season was very, very good but, ugh, no happy endings. Almost like Von Trier was consulted.
          Yup. Without spoiling anything, it's not all that bleak like that in season 5.

5 is a good season, but the brains of season 3 and the heart of season 4 is tough to beat. Heck, at first I hated Bodie, but by season 4, you feel for him. You see the whole damn net these people are caught in.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Only have five episodes left of S4 of BREAKING BAD. Mike (Jonathan Banks) has quickly become my favorite character on the show. I have a feeling that the shit is about to hit the fan for Gus, so I really hope that Banks makes it into S5.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• heh. You're in for an amazing 5 episode ride.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Soooo goooood maaaaan

Comment

• Almost done with the re-watch of Season 1 of LOST. Man, the stuff with Locke is still fucking heartbreaking. FUCK YOU ANTHONY COOPER.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

heh. You're in for an amazing 5 episode ride.
                    Sooooooooooooo good.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Almost done with the re-watch of Season 1 of LOST. Man, the stuff with Locke is still fucking heartbreaking. FUCK YOU ANTHONY COOPER.
                      Season 1 of LOST held so much promise, such great character work. Then it herp'd when it should have derp'd.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Got through 2 more episodes of S4, BREAKING BAD. The excursion in Mexico was fucking AWESOME.

This season is amazing.

Comment

• just wait.

Finished off Season 4 of The Wire

Spoiler: spuirlesrz 
                          gahtdamn. I can't believe what's happening with that Mike kid. Bodie was a soldier. Mike is a bitch. Bodie went out like a bitch. That makes me sad. I love that bunny was able to adopt Namond. I swear that actress that plays his mother is fucking awesome at making me want to fucking punch her in the face and kick her in the stomach. At least Weebay knows what's up.

Started Season 5. Oh McNulty....back to your old tricks.

Comment

• The prison meeting between Weebay and his wife regarding Namond was a highlight of the season.

Comment

• Regarding BREAKING BAD: Every season has been great, but S4 has simply been outstanding. PLEASE tell me that S5 is up to this standard.

Comment

• Considering we only have had half of a season, yeah, it holds up and is building up to something awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X