No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read this after you watch it all, too. Woof.

http://www.pajiba.com/netflix_movies...nt-present.php

Comment

• Yeah, I've seen some of that.

I have no doubt that Steve is not a 'good' guy, but a lot of that stuff is hard to prove. You have to go off of what was presented in the trial as evidence and most of that was utter bullshit. Even if he (and Brendan) actually ARE guilty (which I won't deny is a possibility at all), the evidence used to convict them is complete rubbish.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yeah, it's a lot like Serial S1. There's definitely a ton of suspicion, and likelihood that the got that got caught did it...but you don't get to frame someone because of a strong hunch and suspicion.

Comment

• Exactly. The series is definitely more focused on the police corruption aspect but I don't think including some of this more damning evidence would have horribly damaged the point they were trying to make.

Spoiler: spoilers for a true crime show, I guess? 
          at the very least, given the planted evidence the case should have ended with a hung jury rather than a conviction.

Comment

• Hit episode 7 of Murderer last night. That fuck Ken guy is infuriating. Fuck his stupid smug high pitched voice.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Got through episode 6 yesterday. Probably gonna binge the final four episodes tonight in lieu of going out.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Hit episode 7 of Murderer last night. That fuck Ken guy is infuriating. Fuck his stupid smug high pitched voice.
                Was Ken the special prosecutor they brought in that looks like a pedo?

Comment

• yeah. They need to use CGI and have this guy play him:
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Was Ken the special prosecutor they brought in that looks like a pedo?
                    Haha, not far off!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      yeah. They need to use CGI and have this guy play him:
                      CGI, a car battery and a shovel.

Richard Griffiths is dead.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        CGI, a car battery and a shovel.

Richard Griffiths is dead.
                        So you're saying there's a chance?
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          Haha, not far off!
                          Oh man holy shit. Guess I am storming through this tomorrow.

Comment

• Finished this tonight.

I remain unconvinced on Steven as to his guilt, but he definitely should have gotten off on 'reasonable doubt' regardless.

Brendan got fucked, end of story. He absolutely deserves a new trial, and his first lawyer needs to be disbarred.

Comment

• I feel the same way. Some of the evidence from that link I posted at the top of the page is pretty damning. But the planted evidence and coerced testimony are so outrageous that both guys should've had a mistrial at the very least. It's totally messed up.

Comment

• OH MY FUCKING GOD THE END OF EPISODE FOUR HOW WAS THE CASE NOT IMMEDIATELY THROWN THE FUCK OUT

Comment

Working...
                                X