No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still Strain-ing it. One ep behind. It's getting there, but still sooooo slooooowwwww. I think things will pick up signnificantly, pace wise, after the eclipse. At least, I hope so. But God help me, I'm liking this. The Russian Rat Catcher is a badass. Even cooler than I pictured him reading the books.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• The Russian Rat Catcher is the best because it's ANGRY DAVE MATTHEWS
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• KEAMY 4 LIFE.

No spoilers, Iggy, but don't get your hopes up too high. Or at all. That said, I'm still into this. All because of Filch and his nail gun of Justice.

Comment

• An episode or two of Orange before the Emmys on Monday.

Also, Lori Petty is coming back for Season 3.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Last night's Leftovers was really fucking good. Like, really good.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Last night's Leftovers was really fucking good. Like, really good.
              Kevin's buddy hears the voices like his dad. Starting to feel like more than just crazy. Haven't watched last nights yet though. Also Nora could get it.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• been dvr'ing some of my favorite simpsons episodes. Man the aspect ratio is proper fucked on these. And it makes them look like shit. WTF FXXXFXFXFX

Comment

• Apparently the True Blood finale was worse than Dexter? My sister is keeps ranting about it over text messages. Hahaha, what did she expect?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    been dvr'ing some of my favorite simpsons episodes. Man the aspect ratio is proper fucked on these. And it makes them look like shit. WTF FXXXFXFXFX

It's FOX, dude. Some of are open matte, others are repositioned for the HD process.

The Blu-Ray releases have a few of the Season 7,8,9 episodes as special features on the disc and they are 2 wildly different masters.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      Apparently the True Blood finale was worse than Dexter? My sister is keeps ranting about it over text messages. Hahaha, what did she expect?

The ending of True Blood would be like if they ended Return of the Jedi showing Luke flying out of the Death Star and then hit the starfield credits.

About 25% resolution and then end credits.

Comment

• It's not a new concept but The Strain got a lot more interesting in the last five minutes this week. Also loving the flashbacks but I assume those are over now.

Comment

• The Eric and Pam stuff was amazing in the True Blood finale, but everything else was dog shit. Lafayette, the best character outside of Eric and Pam literally was not in it except one panning shot over a table.

Comment

• I asked about him and my sister's exact words were "yep, didn't even say anything, now I'm more pissed. Thanks." Hahahaha, that show sucked. Except for DAW, of course.

Comment

• HELL ON WHEELS S4 continues to be amazing. The power struggle in Cheyenne is being set up to be quite epic.

Also, we started in on HANNIBAL S1. Holy shit. It's hard to believe that this stuff made it on the air...it's pretty damned gruesome stuff. Great show, though...much better than it has any right to be. Indeed, it's almost up there with TRUE DETECTIVE in my book.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Hannibal > True Detective IMO

I've been saying that since the beginning and S2 of Hannibal was AMAZING.

Comment

Working...
                                X