This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mordor is LEGIT.

That nemesis system is fucking rad as fuck.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• it finished downloading last night, so I should be able to give it a spin tonight.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yup, they totally pulled off the nemesis system. It works and it is beautiful. Rob and I discussed on Pixel Junkies how if they pulled it off it would be mind blowing...well it is.

Comment

• Picked up Mordor last night due to all the hype. Haven't had a chance to start it yet but sooo fucking pumped about the nemesis system. Sounds incredible to battle with an enemy, have him return later bearing the scars of your first encounter and specifically referencing something that happened.

Cannot. Wait.
          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I keep going against this one dude, and he has killed me like 4 times. He is now a legendary captain. Level 20. Fuck.

Comment

• same here.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I just want to go home and take out all my work aggressions on a bunch of punk ass orcs, but first I have to go do like a million hours of planks and push ups ugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Mordor is LEGIT.

That nemesis system is fucking rad as fuck.
                  Need suggestions for why I "need" this!
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• The nemesis system will make you realize what next gen is about. It's not about visuals. It's about all new gameplay systems and experiences.

Comment

• Man guys shut up about Mordor. I liked it better when I thought this game was going to be another dumb RPG or something. I've barely played Destiny, I shouldn't buy another game right now.

Comment

• Oh look at the new father not having gaming time anymore lol lol lol
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Last night I avenged Rob. He had been killed a few times, and I went and dropped that fool. Fear of burning? Lemme just blow up this campfire, oh and he's a little whiny bitch. SHANK SHANK SHANK Also how amazing is that one of the button prompts is flat out "SHANK" looooooooooooooove

I got Shadow Strike last night. hooooooooooooooly fuck

Comment

• Yeah, I haven't done shit in the main quest (I just beat the first warchief last night) and I just run headfirst into strongholds to see how long I can live.

I didn't even know you could avenge friend's deaths. Do you get a notification when someone dies or do you just need to look at your map randomly?

Comment

• Pops up on your map as a captain location. Hover over it and it says "Avenge Buff Headcheese by killing Barfa Ratdick!" You get there and it tells you that Rob got his shit pushed in 3 times by Barfa, and gives you a challenge. Mine was kill him within 5 minutes.

Comment

• sweeetttttt

Comment

Working...
                                X