This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtf is this shit?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• picked up Super Mario Galaxy 2 this weekend. Fucking awesome. I really hope we get an HD Galaxy game for the WiiU at some point.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Far Cry 3 and Epic Mickey 2 will be here tomorrow.

I like some of that Frog Fractions game, but I can't play it for a sustained period.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Dishonored is awesome.
          PC or 360?
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
            PC or 360?
            PC but I don't think it would be bad on 360. Iwouldnt pay more than $30 for it. I liked a lot about it, but disliked just as much. It really needs multiple play throughs to get the most out of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              PC but I don't think it would be bad on 360. Iwouldnt pay more than $30 for it. I liked a lot about it, but disliked just as much. It really needs multiple play throughs to get the most out of it.
              I await steam sale price then.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It went on sale the first day, that's when I snagged it. Maybe back up on the last day too?

Comment

• Started back on Xcom on easy. Having a lot more fun. Still a challenge, but the meta game isn't a big pain in the ass. Was not enjoying managing the money along with everything else, on easy the money flows a little easier and it's not as difficult the manage the million other things going on.

Comment

• Far Cry 3 is fucking tits. Love it so much.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I'm jamming hypodermic needles in my skin, tripping balls on cave mushrooms and shooting at random people like a child soldier in the Congo.

Game of the fucking Year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        I'm jamming hypodermic needles in my skin, tripping balls on cave mushrooms and shooting at random people like a child soldier in the Congo.

Game of the fucking Year.
                        Interest piqued.

Comment

• Except the ending apparently is balls.

Comment

• Yeah the story of Far Cry 3 is shit, but gameplay wise? GOTY.

Comment

• Picked up Derpshonored during boxing day sale for $30. On the 3rd mission right now and I must have been spotted atleast 30 times. How the fuck do you do a no-kill, no-alert, no-powers playthrough of the entire game for those cheevos? At least the Thief games this is copying had fucking stealth meters so you could see how visible you were in shadows, and could extinguish lights with water arrows in a pinch.

Fuck you Derpshonored!
                              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Lollipop Chainsaw. WTF am I playing?

Comment

Working...
                                X