Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Until I see something awesome on a sale weekend, I'm relegated to a handful of modded-out-the-prolapsed-ass games on Steam. I long for the day some kind old developer rereleases a sparkly new version of Maniac Mansion or other point and click stuff from the salad days.

I don't get the accumulation aspect. It's like Pokemon or some shit.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
      Until I see something awesome on a sale weekend, I'm relegated to a handful of modded-out-the-prolapsed-ass games on Steam. I long for the day some kind old developer rereleases a sparkly new version of Maniac Mansion or other point and click stuff from the salad days.

I don't get the accumulation aspect. It's like Pokemon or some shit.
      I am a sucker for a bargain, especially for older games I have actually played but no longer own (which are legion).
      <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• EA dumped prices on a ton of games. Nothing that amazing, but well worth noting.

NBA Jam, Harry Potter DH 2, Crysis 2, Dead Space 2 and so on.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• BTW, never played Crysis 1. Or 2. Is it worth it? On the 360?
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I don't think Crysis 1 was put on 360. Crysis 2 on 360 was fine, it's how I played it. Looks good, and plenty enjoyable shooter.

Comment

• Magic. SO MUCH MAGIC.

Ugh. Also, this game store by me is fucking awesome. Totes buying a SNES this weekend for 50 bucks from them along with Zelda and Shadowrun. yesssss
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I've got Shadowrun on SNES. And zSNES.

Comment

• I have like all of the games for the Zsnes. I want a goddamn physical representation of the console now. Just not the same on the pc.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                    I have like all of the games for the Zsnes. I want a goddamn physical representation of the console now. Just not the same on the pc.

I rebuilt my SNES. The outer case is slightly yellowed from age, but it works.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I have like all of the games for the Zsnes. I want a goddamn physical representation of the console now. Just not the same on the pc.
                      Agreed, only to the point that playing with a 360 controller sucks. I hooked up my SNES and haven't touched it. I'm probably going to snag one of those SNES USB controllers soon. Mainly because my copy of Uniracers was stolen and it is impossible to find a physical copy.

Comment

• I know what I wish I was playing: The Thing for PS2.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ugh. That game started out great but ran out of steam like half way through IMO.

Comment

• You probably

got bored.

(not that there's anything wrong with that (there is))
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Actually I didn't. It just didn't bring anything new to the table about halfway through.

Comment

Ugh. That game started out great but ran out of steam like half way through IMO.
                                Agreed.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X