Toys from your childhood you wish you had again or never had but wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toys from your childhood you wish you had again or never had but wanted

My uncle had this but never let me use it, I ALWAYS wanted to use it. Mostly to torment other toys with.

My grandma was going to buy me one when I was like 5 but my ma wouldn't let her because she thought kids would only like me for my powerwheels.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

I still have my armatron... would you like to play with it?
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Holy shit! I had an Armatron. I used to pick up matchbox cars with it.

Never had the electric jeep. Parents wouldn't get me one.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I so wanted this. Tooo expensive. Maxx Steele

Fixed.
        Last edited by Howard; 07-28-2009, 06:25 PM.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I Heart Retro Junk?
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Damn it. Remote linked, Hold on.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

I'm having the same problem

Comment

The only Star Wars vehicle I had was the Y-Wing. I wanted the Millenium Falcon and the At-At soooo bad.

Did they make a non-mechanical version of Maxx Steele? I swear I had something similar to that but he just had bendy arms and a suction cup-like base. He chest opened up and you could store all the extra hands and stuff.

Comment

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I had the Turtle Van but never had this. Wouldn't want it now, but wanted it as a kid.

Comment

I wanted all of the Robotech stuff. I will sometimes go on ebay and see all of that cool shit on sale for $200 a toy and drooooooooooooool.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

The original Optimus Prime that was sturdy and had the cool trailer. I think I buried it in mud and never found it again.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Buried mine in sand at the beach. Poor Optimus.

Comment

Working...
                              X